Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... 15:46 - Feb 10 with 1337 viewshoppy

Holland Clapham.
Douglas Wark...

Any others? This may, of course, be a very short thread.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 1296 viewsKeno

Pablo Fallon - over

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 1287 viewsVaughan8

Nsiala (insert quite a few other players) Dyer

Kuqi Fulop
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 15:55]
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:26 - Feb 10 with 1231 viewsmonty_radio

Holy Crane

Lambert Ridd

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:32 - Feb 10 with 1219 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Thatcher : Butcher

Legwinski : Bonne

Aluko : Keane

Darren Currie was only one letter away from Cresswell
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:34 - Feb 10 with 1212 viewsArnoldMoorhen

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 15:53 - Feb 10 by Vaughan8

Nsiala (insert quite a few other players) Dyer

Kuqi Fulop
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 15:55]

Kuqi was ripped. Ivan Campo during his time with us is closer to Fulop.
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:35 - Feb 10 with 1211 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Every professional player to have played for ITFC apart from the current professional Women's team : Chapman
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:38 - Feb 10 with 1203 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Ian Marshall : Burley

Balint Bajner : Talbot (not much else going for him)

And I think I'm right in saying that Ted Phillips, after retiring from football, worked for Beattie.
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 1152 viewsVaughan8

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:34 - Feb 10 by ArnoldMoorhen

Kuqi was ripped. Ivan Campo during his time with us is closer to Fulop.

Sorry I meant it as Flop as in the celebration
Login to get fewer ads

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 19:39 - Feb 10 with 1094 viewshoppy

Mariner : Fish

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 19:45 - Feb 10 with 1087 viewshoppy

Forrest Woods

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 19:48 - Feb 10 with 1081 viewsWD19

Brazil Mings
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 20:23 - Feb 10 with 1054 viewsbritbiker

Jamie peters - lowe (david)
Currie - burns
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 20:30]
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 20:44 - Feb 10 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

Emyr Huws > (Harry) Knock

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 1009 viewsCoastalblue

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 20:23 - Feb 10 by britbiker

Jamie peters - lowe (david)
Currie - burns
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 20:30]

I had the non PC Beattie Burns

Or a one man effort

Slater SLATEr

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:14 - Feb 10 with 1000 viewsGeoffSentence

Thjissen Turner

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 991 viewsSwansea_Blue

Judge Croft
Little Tabb (Jackie Little, pre-& post-war period)
Brazil Hunter (being the predator he was)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 969 viewsgtsb1966

Nsiala Peddelty. ....(it nearly works)
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 958 viewsgernon

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:42 - Feb 10 by gtsb1966

Nsiala Peddelty. ....(it nearly works)

Or Nsiala - Le Pen?
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:50 - Feb 10 with 954 viewsgernon

Stockwell - Best
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:52 - Feb 10 with 949 viewscatch74

Chopra - Tabb (unpaid)

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 21:54 - Feb 10 with 942 viewscatch74

Cook - Bru

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 22:04 - Feb 10 with 929 viewsTrumptonBlue

Croft - Driver
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 22:09 - Feb 10 with 920 viewsgernon

Holland - Sivell
If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 22:14 - Feb 10 with 916 viewsDubtractor

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 16:32 - Feb 10 by ArnoldMoorhen

Thatcher : Butcher

Legwinski : Bonne

Aluko : Keane

Darren Currie was only one letter away from Cresswell

Upvote for Legwinski - Bonne.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If Town players were combined to describe one of the other's characteristics... on 22:50 - Feb 10 with 885 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Ben Folami - Ossie Parry

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024