Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statman 17:00 - Sep 1 with 9373 viewsKieranMcKenna1

What’s his problem?

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Statman on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 5124 viewsGeoffSentence

Got a nerdy interest in stats?

If not that, then a bit more context might be in order.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Statman on 17:10 - Sep 1 with 5064 viewsBlueBadger

He's mates with Bedsheet Rich isn't he?

That's ONE for starters.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Statman on 17:13 - Sep 1 with 5016 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Assume you’re talking about this (Which now has replies disabled)

He’s not really right though because Norwich approached Gibbs and Simpson decided he didn’t like our contract offer. Nothing to do with us casting them aside.

No he’s best mates with Kieron Dyer he seems to be in a bit of a crusade against the club’s youth policy. Think he might still also have a chip on his shoulder for not getting a social media job at the club a few years back….
Statman on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 4939 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Verbal Dyerrhea

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Statman on 17:16 - Sep 1 with 4937 viewsRozz

Gets a lot of jip on Twitter. To be expected if your niche is controversial exit interviews, I would've thought?

He's obvious sided heavily with Dyer on the youth development / pathways issue, but is in danger of just being seen as a mouthpiece for KD, who is incidentally too emotional (IMO) to co-interview without butting in to project his views.
Statman on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 4854 viewsFrimleyBlue

He fails to understand that our number 1 priority at the moment is getting out of league 1 and rebuilding this shambles of a club. Putting together a proper pathway will have to wait but will also become naturally easier and better to do the higher up you are.

You can't have everything in one go.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Statman on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 4869 viewsRegencyBlue

Statman on 17:10 - Sep 1 by BlueBadger

He's mates with Bedsheet Rich isn't he?

That's ONE for starters.

I don’t know about that but he’s definitely a front man for Dyer and his obvious campaign against the clubs youth policy!
Statman on 17:23 - Sep 1 with 4776 viewsIllinoisblue

Going from a fact-based journalist to an opinionated columnist will always bring some heat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Statman on 17:24 - Sep 1 with 4744 viewsHighgateBlue

Statman on 17:13 - Sep 1 by Matt_Netherlands

He’s not really right though because Norwich approached Gibbs and Simpson decided he didn’t like our contract offer. Nothing to do with us casting them aside.

No he’s best mates with Kieron Dyer he seems to be in a bit of a crusade against the club’s youth policy. Think he might still also have a chip on his shoulder for not getting a social media job at the club a few years back….

This person's view is not worth any more than the view of any one of us. I don't think he deserves the airtime. Certainly there is no level of analysis of the paltry two examples he gives.

As it happens I am very disappointed about Simpson's exit, and am not sure the club has covered itself in glory with that particular issue, but transfer business has overall been really good, and Ahadme is only a year older, so onwards and upwards. Also, even though I rate Simpson, it remains to be seen just how much he will be "playing" in a "league higher" than us this season. I'm not sure he'll get a great deal of game time in the league, at least to begin with.
Statman on 17:28 - Sep 1 with 4656 viewstextbackup

He’s become pals with KD, now pushes his opinions about it evvvvvvery given opportunity.

Has a crazy obsession with the academy now

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Statman on 17:31 - Sep 1 with 4587 viewsSomethingBlue

Drunk on Twitter "fame" and knowing a couple of people, and very much unable to play it cool. It happens, people have fragile egos.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Statman on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 4476 viewsFrimleyBlue

lol he's asked simpsons contacts to make contact with his contacts so he can share that there are 2 sides to every story............ erm i doubt we'll get the 2 sides of the story with that interview.

Waka waka eh eh

Statman on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 4396 viewsDubtractor

Statman on 17:31 - Sep 1 by SomethingBlue

Drunk on Twitter "fame" and knowing a couple of people, and very much unable to play it cool. It happens, people have fragile egos.

'Unable to play it cool'

That absolutely nails it. He raises some fair points, but relentlessly and to the point of tedium.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Statman on 17:41 - Sep 1 with 4342 viewshatch

I was hoping he would inform of any other Town players to come from Guinea-Bissau but I am guessing Camara will be the first.
Statman on 17:43 - Sep 1 with 4305 viewsfredbarber

Tell me about it. Use to follow him on Twitter but not anymore.

Every is negative about the club. Cannot wait to knock it down at every opportunity.

Did listen to a bit of his last interview with KD with McGoldrick but the way he has gone about things will now be give anymore of these ex players interviews a miss
Statman on 17:44 - Sep 1 with 4280 viewslazyblue

He is trying to stay matey with dyer
Statman on 17:45 - Sep 1 with 4269 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Statman on 17:41 - Sep 1 by hatch

I was hoping he would inform of any other Town players to come from Guinea-Bissau but I am guessing Camara will be the first.

Drissa Diallo?
Statman on 17:46 - Sep 1 with 4203 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s KD’s mouthpiece basically.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Statman on 17:46 - Sep 1 with 4216 viewsjeera

Statman on 17:35 - Sep 1 by FrimleyBlue

lol he's asked simpsons contacts to make contact with his contacts so he can share that there are 2 sides to every story............ erm i doubt we'll get the 2 sides of the story with that interview.

So he likes to stir sh1t for the sake of his own gain.

Nice guy.

Obviously not a big Town fan then.

A shame if Kieron gets too close, likeable guy that he is he doesn't need to be wasting his time being sucked into that nonsense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Statman on 17:49 - Sep 1 with 4178 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Statman on 17:46 - Sep 1 by jeera

Nice guy.

A shame if Kieron gets too close, likeable guy that he is he doesn't need to be wasting his time being sucked into that nonsense.

Obviously stir sh1te behind the guise of 'facts'. You know the sort. Prods and prods then hides behind mum and cries it's just his opinion. A semi-pro antagonist and it's quite childish and tedious in all honesty.
Statman on 17:51 - Sep 1 with 4141 viewsFrimleyBlue

Statman on 17:46 - Sep 1 by jeera

Nice guy.

I agree, I do hope KD moves away from his interviews tbh. Most recent contributions from stats are things like '1' academy player in the squad' yes because that's the concern when we were winning 3 games in a row.

I can't see any benefit to having a Simpson interview, the club won't come out afterwards to have their say so all we will get is what we've seen him say on twitter ' I knew my worth' etc

Waka waka eh eh

Statman on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 4114 viewsKieran_Knows

His problem was that he started acting an utter c*ck when a few current/ex town players started noticing his tweets.

Before that, he was alright.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Statman on 17:59 - Sep 1 with 4025 viewsibbleobble

Statman on 17:19 - Sep 1 by FrimleyBlue

He fails to understand that our number 1 priority at the moment is getting out of league 1 and rebuilding this shambles of a club. Putting together a proper pathway will have to wait but will also become naturally easier and better to do the higher up you are.

You can't have everything in one go.

This is a professional commercial enterprise with enormous investment and a solid infrastructure, it can easily do both. Youth investment is part of rebuilding.
Statman on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 4005 viewsGlasgowBlue

Statman on 17:38 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

'Unable to play it cool'

That absolutely nails it. He raises some fair points, but relentlessly and to the point of tedium.

This made me chuckle

It’s a shame because he is very good at interviewing people. Let’s them speak and asks decent questions. But since the KD interview he’s become very negative.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Statman on 18:04 - Sep 1 with 3965 viewsMaySixth

Statman on 17:13 - Sep 1 by Matt_Netherlands

Dyer is in his ear

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024