Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago 09:14 - Dec 5 with 7913 viewsgordon

Not sure if already mentioned on here, anyone know why?

Jon Nolan is now playing non-league for Macclesfield. Possibly one of the most extraordinary transfer moves in ITFC history, the Nolan / Nsiala £2 million double swoop.
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:22 - Dec 5 with 5835 viewsNthQldITFC

For one brief moment, accompanied by something akin to a terrifying mental earthquake, I thought this was one of those 'worth a punt?' posts! McKenna might be a wizard, but...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:25 - Dec 5 with 5776 viewstextbackup

I’d hazard a guess that it’s because he is a dreadful footballer? For even that level.

And some even agreed he should play ahead of Wolf

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:30 - Dec 5 with 5734 viewsJakeITFC

This is probably harsh, but how far we have come in a short couple of years. Absolute moron of a footballer.
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:45 - Dec 5 with 5607 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:50 - Dec 5 with 5536 viewsDubtractor

As bad as Nsiala was, he still made a better impact here than Nolan did.

Astonishingly bad double signing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:53 - Dec 5 with 5499 viewsKeno

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:45 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

18th August 2018 we lined up in a 4-2-3-1 as

Bart
JD**
Toto
Chambers
Knudsen
Chalabah
Skuse
Edwards
Nolan
Edun
Harrison

Subs

Jackson**
Kenlock
Gerken
Sears
Downs
Spence
Ward

** special shout out to JD and Jackson

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:53 - Dec 5 with 5510 viewstractorboy1978

I remember hearing Matt Rhead on a podcast a couple of years ago talking about the 2018 EFL Trophy final between Lincoln and Shrewsbury. Said Nsiala was the worst centre half he's ever played against - an absolute donkey. We then paid close to a million quid for him the next summer expecting him to replace Adam Webster!
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 10:01 - Dec 5 with 5436 viewshype313

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:50 - Dec 5 by Dubtractor

As bad as Nsiala was, he still made a better impact here than Nolan did.

Astonishingly bad double signing.

Nolan looked like he'd won a competition to play at PR, complete ghost of a player, when he was fit, which was around 10% of the time.

Whoever signed of those signings should be a million miles from any football club at any level.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 15:39 - Dec 5 with 4684 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing it's because he's not very good.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 16:30 - Dec 5 with 4522 viewsWickets

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:25 - Dec 5 by textbackup

I’d hazard a guess that it’s because he is a dreadful footballer? For even that level.

Some where even convinced he he was better than Burgess after we drew 2-2 at Cambridge a couple of years ago and Inonside forced a mistake out of Cameron !
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 17:26 - Dec 5 with 4359 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:45 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Whoever thought that was on smack. The fact we binned off the likes of Tommy Smith and Luke Hyam in the run up to bringing in those couple of jokers.
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 4172 viewsNutkins_Return

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 09:25 - Dec 5 by textbackup

Nsiala is a L1 defender. He proved that with Shrewsbury and less so with us. He wasn't dreadful. He just wasn't anywhere close to championship and wasn't a top L1 player.

Nolan was a good L1 player but ruined by injuries. Absolutely not worth what we paid or good enough for the champ. Without injuries he was a very good L1 midfielder.

Very poor signings for where we were but let's not make them out to be useless.
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 18:28 - Dec 5 with 4162 viewsviewfromtheu2

Toto was at the Ipswich v Birmingham U21 game at Needham a few months ago

@BonoITFC

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 3975 viewsJackNorthStand

Absolutely awful player Nsiala. Headless, wreckless and I used to lose count the amount of times he was caught the wrong side of his CB partner or would let an attacker run off him.

I recall at the time some defended him. I would imagine now in hindsight majority would agree he was an awful player.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 19:39]
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 3966 viewsRadlett_blue

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 18:25 - Dec 5 by Nutkins_Return

Nsiala is a L1 defender. He proved that with Shrewsbury and less so with us. He wasn't dreadful. He just wasn't anywhere close to championship and wasn't a top L1 player.

Nolan was a good L1 player but ruined by injuries. Absolutely not worth what we paid or good enough for the champ. Without injuries he was a very good L1 midfielder.

Indeed, Hurst over-estimated the ability of all of his signings. None of them were Championship players. And because of who we were, flush with cash after selling Webster, we over paid into the bargain.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 19:52 - Dec 5 with 3896 viewstextbackup

He’s a sh1t L1 defender.

Absolute sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 20:55 - Dec 5 with 3725 viewsVaughan8

I'll say what I said before.....He is one of the worst "regular" players to have ever worn our shirt.

Yes mark Fish was terrible (for one game) and others who were here a short time. Exclude anyone who played 20 games or less, he must be near the top.

Where is Mach when you need him. He nicknamed him "Mr Clean Sheet"
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 20:58]
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:12 - Dec 5 with 3646 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 20:55 - Dec 5 by Vaughan8

I'll say what I said before.....He is one of the worst "regular" players to have ever worn our shirt.

Yes mark Fish was terrible (for one game) and others who were here a short time. Exclude anyone who played 20 games or less, he must be near the top.

Where is Mach when you need him. He nicknamed him "Mr Clean Sheet"
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 20:58]

You are calling me out for 157th time and talk about him? What for?

I have already said I had called him a Mr.Clean Sheet as we had a decent number of clean sheets when he played alongside Wilson.

But you are obsessed about him as he was a scapegoat of yours.

Tell me some beautiful, touching stories about the 'fantastic professionals' from that era.
Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:17 - Dec 5 with 3616 viewsBarcaBlue

Nsiala isn't a Lg 1 defender, he's just been released by Fleetwood, who are 21st in League 1. He was not good enough for us or Bolton in the same league and now he's been released by 21st placed Fleetwood. Nolan is now non-league. I can't remember seeing a midfielder hide so much as Nolan when he played for us.

Even ignoring the price tag they were dreadful signings, considering the price it was criminal.
Just own it Machers on 21:20 - Dec 5 with 3611 viewsDyland

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:12 - Dec 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

I have already said I had called him a Mr.Clean Sheet as we had a decent number of clean sheets when he played alongside Wilson.

Tell me some beautiful, touching stories about the 'fantastic professionals' from that era.

You got it wrong about Toto. A good bloke, but a relatively sh1te footballer.

You call out the "parasites" and what have you at every opportunity. But that's a different thing apparently, and absolutely fine to do.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Captain Toto on 21:26 - Dec 5 with 3554 viewsChocorange

Just own it Machers on 21:20 - Dec 5 by Dyland

You call out the "parasites" and what have you at every opportunity. But that's a different thing apparently, and absolutely fine to do.

Just googled him, and apparently he captained us in a carabao cup game at Fulham, surely the high
Spot of his career and the worst captain we have ever had .

The game at Fulham also had Nolan , Hawkins Cornell Gwion etc what a time to be alive that was
Just own it Machers on 21:28 - Dec 5 with 3518 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just own it Machers on 21:20 - Dec 5 by Dyland

You got it wrong about your beloved ones too.
arf on 21:32 - Dec 5 with 3486 viewsDyland

Just own it Machers on 21:28 - Dec 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

You got it wrong about your beloved ones too.

You are wrong on so many levels.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:32 - Dec 5 with 3477 viewsBondiBlue

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 19:38 - Dec 5 by JackNorthStand

Absolutely awful player Nsiala. Headless, wreckless and I used to lose count the amount of times he was caught the wrong side of his CB partner or would let an attacker run off him.

I recall at the time some defended him. I would imagine now in hindsight majority would agree he was an awful player.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 19:39]

I thought he was alright for a while. But I love a last ditch block so much that i often overlook the stuff up that makes it necessary. Toto was king of the desperate last ditch block and when he didn't give away a penalty, they were great fun.

Other than that, yes he was poor.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:33 - Dec 5 with 3471 viewsVaughan8

Nsiala released by Fleetwood a few days ago on 21:12 - Dec 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Apologises. I meant it in a light hearted manner.

Definitely had different opinions on him.

I'm just glad he isn't here anymore. His name still makes me shudder (along with a few others!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024