Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we do it.. 00:50 - May 1 with 4228 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can we go on the pitch this year like every other club without hearing booing and swearing?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

If we do it.. on 00:53 - May 1 with 3127 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You're going on the pitch without shouting "f'king yessssss"?

How polite.
[Post edited 1 May 0:54]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If we do it.. on 01:05 - May 1 with 3046 viewspointofblue

Think it'll depend on how many 'threats' the club or EFL make prior to the game. That's what did it last year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If we do it.. on 01:10 - May 1 with 3009 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just do it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

If we do it.. on 01:17 - May 1 with 2988 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If we do it.. on 01:05 - May 1 by pointofblue

Think it'll depend on how many 'threats' the club or EFL make prior to the game. That's what did it last year.

Exactly this.

Odd as well that fans should pick such a happy moment to have a go at fellow fans.
It’s almost like, almost exactly the same as, I don’t know, booing fans for celebrating on the pitch when told not to?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If we do it.. on 01:19 - May 1 with 2984 viewsJ2BLUE

Aren't you glad you didn't do it last year? This is a much bigger moment and fully justified if Town complete the job.

I'm sure the club will say don't do it but I suspect they would love it for the Town tv footage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we do it.. on 01:34 - May 1 with 2914 viewsGarv

Some will say 'bet you're fun at parties' but I just hope no one is planning to try and be silly with any Huddersfield players in the process.

Something tells me they will.*

*If we do it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If we do it.. on 01:35 - May 1 with 2904 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Can we at least get promoted first before we start having a pop at lesser fans?

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

If we do it.. on 05:37 - May 1 with 2655 viewsibbleobble

Only If you do it with flares and smoke bombs.
Login to get fewer ads

If we do it.. on 06:32 - May 1 with 2448 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If we do it.. on 01:35 - May 1 by WellGroomedUngulate

Can we at least get promoted first before we start having a pop at lesser fans?

I assume you’ve ignored the title of the thread then..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

If we do it.. on 07:13 - May 1 with 2219 viewsVaughan8

I think as long as its done sensibly without people going up to Huddersfield players (who will have been relegated) then it's fully justified this year......!

Not something I would particularly do (yes I'm not fun at parties either), but fill your boots.
If we do it.. on 07:15 - May 1 with 2200 viewsEssexBloo

Personally I would prefer watching the team do a lap of honour.
If we do it.. on 07:19 - May 1 with 2166 viewsMJallday

It’s happening , they need to deal with it

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

If we do it.. on 07:20 - May 1 with 2147 viewsbraveblue

Or we could watch a lap of honour so everyone in the stadium can enjoy it.
If we do it.. on 07:22 - May 1 with 2120 viewsStewart27

If we do it.. on 07:20 - May 1 by braveblue

Or we could watch a lap of honour so everyone in the stadium can enjoy it.

That will come after the invasion.
If we do it.. on 07:25 - May 1 with 2092 viewstextbackup

Yeah they were really worrying weren’t they… 🙄

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If we do it.. on 07:32 - May 1 with 2025 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If we do it.. on 07:22 - May 1 by Stewart27

That will come after the invasion.

I don't know why someone's downarrowing this, it's exactly what happened last time. Some people don't like facts.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If we do it.. on 07:33 - May 1 with 2009 viewsBuhrer

If we do it.. on 07:25 - May 1 by textbackup

Yeah they were really worrying weren’t they… 🙄

In comparison hasnt there been silence this year...
If we do it.. on 07:40 - May 1 with 1946 views_clive_baker_

My personal view is just get on there, enjoy it. Get Chaplin on your shoulders. Have 10 minutes of fun then clear the pitch and let the proceedings take place. I never really understood the issue with it myself.
If we do it.. on 07:44 - May 1 with 1893 viewsHerbivore

If we do it.. on 07:40 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

My personal view is just get on there, enjoy it. Get Chaplin on your shoulders. Have 10 minutes of fun then clear the pitch and let the proceedings take place. I never really understood the issue with it myself.

This. Although I probably won't go on myself, mainly for logistical reasons as I'm in s.4 and we've got the fans with disabilities in front of us and feels a bit crass to go bowling through there to try and get on the pitch.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we do it.. on 07:48 - May 1 with 1860 views_clive_baker_

If we do it.. on 07:44 - May 1 by Herbivore

This. Although I probably won't go on myself, mainly for logistical reasons as I'm in s.4 and we've got the fans with disabilities in front of us and feels a bit crass to go bowling through there to try and get on the pitch.

Yeah I probably won’t either as one of those I’m going with won’t be up for it due to age / mobility. The club has to be seen to do what it can to discourage it, and there will be messages about it and what not, but I dare say the players want it and nobody should sit there booing. I’ll enjoy the spectacle from the stand myself IF we’re in such a position come full time.
If we do it.. on 07:50 - May 1 with 1826 viewsHerbivore

If we do it.. on 07:48 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

Yeah I probably won’t either as one of those I’m going with won’t be up for it due to age / mobility. The club has to be seen to do what it can to discourage it, and there will be messages about it and what not, but I dare say the players want it and nobody should sit there booing. I’ll enjoy the spectacle from the stand myself IF we’re in such a position come full time.

Yep, still need to remember there's a lot of work to do for us to have something to celebrate. We can't assume it's going to be easy. I hope the players approach it the same way they did the Exeter game and it becomes a 90 minute party but Huddersfield aren't mugs despite their poor season so I'm expecting it to be a bit more nervy than that.

If we do it.. on 07:52 - May 1 with 1814 viewsbluelagos

The fun police can do one.

On the pitch, mob the players, pyro galore. We've waited over 20 years and endured some of the most turgid football known to man. Damn right people will enjoy the moment.

If you have a problem with how people choose to celebrate (If it happens) then you can get lost. It's happening, it's going to be awesome and I don't give a flying fck for whatever warnings the club gives.

The owners are meer custodians of our club, we kept it going through the darkest days and no one is going to tell me or anyone else how to celebrate.

Idle threats are just that. Come on Towen, one more push and we can do this 😎

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

If we do it.. on 07:52 - May 1 with 1805 views_clive_baker_

If we do it.. on 07:50 - May 1 by Herbivore

Yep, still need to remember there's a lot of work to do for us to have something to celebrate. We can't assume it's going to be easy. I hope the players approach it the same way they did the Exeter game and it becomes a 90 minute party but Huddersfield aren't mugs despite their poor season so I'm expecting it to be a bit more nervy than that.

You would hope / expect they’re thinking just that. Enjoyed the moment last night but ultimately it’ll count for nothing if we lose and Leeds win. There might yet be another twist, let’s hope we get an early goal Saturday to settle everyone’s nerves.
If we do it.. on 07:55 - May 1 with 1777 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we do it.. on 07:44 - May 1 by Herbivore

Pick them up on your way through - I’m sure they’d love a tour round the pitch on your shoulders

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If we do it.. on 07:56 - May 1 with 1774 viewsHerbivore

If we do it.. on 07:52 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

You would hope / expect they’re thinking just that. Enjoyed the moment last night but ultimately it’ll count for nothing if we lose and Leeds win. There might yet be another twist, let’s hope we get an early goal Saturday to settle everyone’s nerves.

I wouldn't be hugely surprised to see Leeds fail to win now. Think they'll be hugely deflated and Saints might be a bit more up for it after their recent poor form and wanting to lay down a marker. An early goal would be a proper tonic, settle everyone down knowing that it really is then in our hands.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024