Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacko off.. 07:25 - May 10 with 10631 viewsWallingford_Boy

All the best Kayden and thanks for all your efforts.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko off.. on 07:33 - May 10 with 6631 viewsDarkBrandon

Oh no! I’m aware why, but still sad. Best of luck to him
Jacko off.. on 07:35 - May 10 with 6593 viewsnodge_blue

Is that based on fact or speculation

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Jacko off.. on 07:35 - May 10 with 6584 viewsHerbivore

Don't think this has been confirmed yet, has it? I'd hoped our success might curtail your weak sauce trolling for a bit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jacko off.. on 07:42 - May 10 with 6483 viewstextbackup

If true I hope his agent can get him a deal that sets him up big time.

- played a big part in a promotion team
- is a premier league player

Two big things he can take to any contract discussions. And unsure if this is a thing, but would get a glowing report from KM too, which I’m sure would mean a lot
[Post edited 10 May 7:43]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jacko off.. on 07:43 - May 10 with 6441 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jacko off.. on 07:35 - May 10 by Herbivore

Don't think this has been confirmed yet, has it? I'd hoped our success might curtail your weak sauce trolling for a bit.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jacko off.. on 07:44 - May 10 with 6428 viewsBarcaBlue

The standout negative here this season has been the continual slagging of individual players from individual posters. The pathetic nonsense posted against Jackson, Burns and Woolfie beggars belief when we've had such a fantastic two years. Whether it's trolling or lack of intelligence it doesn't really matter, it's tragic.
Jacko off.. on 07:45 - May 10 with 6395 viewshoppy

Jacko off.. on 07:35 - May 10 by nodge_blue

Is that based on fact or speculation

I’m guessing it’s assumption based on this?

Altho it did cause me a bit of alarm, and I’d better check on where KJ’s passport is…

[Post edited 10 May 7:46]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jacko off.. on 07:46 - May 10 with 6371 viewsSheffordBlue

Jacko off.. on 07:43 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

He may well be off but that post is a really good example of confirmation bias. Some reading it as him saying farewell to the club others reading it as him saying thank you to his family for supporting him. It could easily be either.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Login to get fewer ads

Jacko off.. on 07:48 - May 10 with 6336 viewshoppy

Jacko off.. on 07:46 - May 10 by SheffordBlue

He may well be off but that post is a really good example of confirmation bias. Some reading it as him saying farewell to the club others reading it as him saying thank you to his family for supporting him. It could easily be either.

You’re right, it’s assumption, but could be read in the other way as you say.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jacko off.. on 07:49 - May 10 with 6294 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jacko off.. on 07:45 - May 10 by hoppy

I’m guessing it’s assumption based on this?

Altho it did cause me a bit of alarm, and I’d better check on where KJ’s passport is…

[Post edited 10 May 7:46]

Is there any content in the tweet that I can't see or do you mean it is all based on Cruncher's interpretation of what is shown?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Jacko off.. on 07:52 - May 10 with 6208 viewsHerbivore

Jacko off.. on 07:43 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

Right, that's not confirmation that he's off. That's him thanking his family.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jacko off.. on 07:56 - May 10 with 6148 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Jacko off.. on 07:42 - May 10 by textbackup

If true I hope his agent can get him a deal that sets him up big time.

- played a big part in a promotion team
- is a premier league player

Two big things he can take to any contract discussions. And unsure if this is a thing, but would get a glowing report from KM too, which I’m sure would mean a lot
[Post edited 10 May 7:43]

The reference from KM and other staff who have worked with him previous is a thing in football, but the 'is a premier league player' is going to be irrelevant. He will be a free agent and he's going to get a couple of offers on the table but I don't think he's going to get anything where you think 'wow'.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jacko off.. on 08:13 - May 10 with 5908 viewsyorkshireblue

If he's staying "Cruncher" will just claim like whenever he is clearly wrong that he was "just fishing".

And if he has guessed correctly he'll claim he was ITK.
Jacko off.. on 08:15 - May 10 with 5878 viewstextbackup

Jacko off.. on 07:56 - May 10 by IPSWICHFANITFC

The reference from KM and other staff who have worked with him previous is a thing in football, but the 'is a premier league player' is going to be irrelevant. He will be a free agent and he's going to get a couple of offers on the table but I don't think he's going to get anything where you think 'wow'.

When I say big time, I meant more a good 3/4 year contract with a average champ team

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jacko off.. on 08:15 - May 10 with 5868 viewsSwailsey

Hope not - and hope it’s him thanking his family. Either way, love the guy.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jacko off.. on 08:42 - May 10 with 5557 views_clive_baker_

Jacko off.. on 08:13 - May 10 by yorkshireblue

If he's staying "Cruncher" will just claim like whenever he is clearly wrong that he was "just fishing".

And if he has guessed correctly he'll claim he was ITK.

Cruncher might be talking noncence.

Not sure too much can be read into that post tbh, as others have said it might be a thank you and goodbye, might just be a thank you to his family and that they're his 'world' hence the emoji.

Irrespective of his post, it wouldn't surprise me greatly if he goes. He's out of contract and started 3 games in our last 20 or so since Moore joined. Been a good servant and an effective player this season but I would think he'll want a 3 year deal at this stage of his career. If he gets offered that by a Championship club it might be best for all parties. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Jacko off.. on 08:42 - May 10 with 5532 viewsitfcjoe

Think it's quite clearly thanking his family - if he were to be off he'd confirm it and thank likes of McKenna etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jacko off.. on 08:47 - May 10 with 5443 viewsChurchman

Jacko off.. on 07:44 - May 10 by BarcaBlue

The standout negative here this season has been the continual slagging of individual players from individual posters. The pathetic nonsense posted against Jackson, Burns and Woolfie beggars belief when we've had such a fantastic two years. Whether it's trolling or lack of intelligence it doesn't really matter, it's tragic.

Agree with this. Burgess got the treatment before a ball was kicked. Freddie Ladapo can be added to the list too. Sad really.
Jacko off.. on 08:49 - May 10 with 5404 viewsSwailsey

Jacko off.. on 08:42 - May 10 by itfcjoe

Think it's quite clearly thanking his family - if he were to be off he'd confirm it and thank likes of McKenna etc

Think he’ll get another deal Joe?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jacko off.. on 08:52 - May 10 with 5369 views_clive_baker_

Jacko off.. on 07:44 - May 10 by BarcaBlue

Generally from people incapable of keeping their emotions in check after a result that hasn't gone our way, it's tragic. The stick Burns got was absolutely ridiculous, and the fact his own family had to say something about it was embarrassing. Signed the lad for £70k from Fleetwood and he's done what he's done for us over the last few years, yet he still gets that level of completely unjust abuse, particularly from 1 poster. Absolutely staggering really.

Dread to think what will happen next season.
Jacko off.. on 08:56 - May 10 with 5291 viewsStokieBlue

It must feel horrible that he's continually proven you wrong over the years.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jacko off.. on 08:57 - May 10 with 5266 viewsEuropablue

Jacko off.. on 08:47 - May 10 by Churchman

Agree with this. Burgess got the treatment before a ball was kicked. Freddie Ladapo can be added to the list too. Sad really.

In the case of Ladapo, it felt like his form tailed off just when he wasn't backed by the fans. He was a more than capable understudy for Hirst at the beginning of the season.
Jacko off.. on 08:59 - May 10 with 5220 viewsBiGDonnie

Jacko off.. on 08:52 - May 10 by _clive_baker_

Generally from people incapable of keeping their emotions in check after a result that hasn't gone our way, it's tragic. The stick Burns got was absolutely ridiculous, and the fact his own family had to say something about it was embarrassing. Signed the lad for £70k from Fleetwood and he's done what he's done for us over the last few years, yet he still gets that level of completely unjust abuse, particularly from 1 poster. Absolutely staggering really.

TBF it's literally one d*ckhead who doesn't rate Burns. Pretty sure everyone else loves him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jacko off.. on 09:00 - May 10 with 5206 viewsEuropablue

Jacko off.. on 08:52 - May 10 by _clive_baker_

I missed the abuse of Burns. I heard that his dad defended him, but I thought that was just for a bit of criticism.
We really struggled without Burns when he was injured.
Jacko off.. on 09:04 - May 10 with 5118 viewsN2_Blue

Jacko off.. on 08:42 - May 10 by _clive_baker_

Cruncher might be talking noncence.

Not sure too much can be read into that post tbh, as others have said it might be a thank you and goodbye, might just be a thank you to his family and that they're his 'world' hence the emoji.

Irrespective of his post, it wouldn't surprise me greatly if he goes. He's out of contract and started 3 games in our last 20 or so since Moore joined. Been a good servant and an effective player this season but I would think he'll want a 3 year deal at this stage of his career. If he gets offered that by a Championship club it might be best for all parties. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Haha very good CB!

All this crap fecks me off. Jacko is just thanking people, stop making assumptions. He may well leave the club this summer, but that is not what his post says.

There were people saying Hladly was off and saying goodbye because he got emotional leaving the pitch on Saturday. FFS

As for Cruncher and Wallers, both two sad acts that should just be ignored

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024