Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe 08:46 - May 14 with 1982 viewshomer_123

the last 2 seasons under McKenna.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:02 - May 14 with 699 viewsIllinoisblue

Still not Champions

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:19 - May 14 with 674 viewsmonty_radio

Upward and onward (?)

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:22 - May 14 with 669 viewsJedmac

Roight noice buh.
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:25 - May 14 with 668 viewsAnsty

Mind blow in
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:30 - May 14 with 663 viewshoppy

Trust The Process

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:38 - May 14 with 658 viewsitfcjoe

My favourite ever

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 12:46 - May 14 with 631 viewsGogs

Not too bad
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 13:39 - May 14 with 600 viewshoppy

Premier League Next

Login to get fewer ads

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 13:49 - May 14 with 585 viewssolemio

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 09:27 - May 14 by giant_stow

fck a duck

No thank you. This isn't Norwich.

"It's a resurrection"
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 14:12 - May 14 with 559 viewsTractorCam

On the pitch

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 14:29 - May 14 with 535 viewsjayessess

I could only keep it to 2000 or so https://jacksaunders.substack.com/p/something-changed

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 14:34 - May 14 with 528 viewsChurchman

Did it happen?

Unreal (apologies for the fourth word)
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 14:39 - May 14 with 523 viewsWeWereZombies

Love

football

again

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 15:34 - May 14 with 482 viewsBlueBadger

Really REALLY smarmy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 16:03 - May 14 with 447 viewsRyorry

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 15:34 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Really REALLY smarmy.

Barmy Smarmy Army

Poll: Time of the annunciation

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 16:09 - May 14 with 437 viewsFreddy

A great surprise
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 16:10 - May 14 with 432 viewsjontysnut

Wished for? Granted.
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 16:10 - May 14 with 431 viewsBiGDonnie

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 15:34 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Really REALLY smarmy.

Ha, I'd forgot he said that. Not only is that alone bad enough, but for KM to then turn out to be as good as he is.

Melt.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:36 - May 14 with 359 viewsArmaghBlue

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 20:37 - May 14 with 357 viewsBuhrer

Lightning struck twice
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 20:38 - May 14 with 355 viewsMullet

Better than Cook

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 00:13 - May 15 with 315 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Exceeding All Expectations!
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 07:19 - May 15 with 281 viewsCrawfordsboot

Or Gas Mick
It's wet, it's Tuesday and I'm bored. So, let's have your 3 words to describe on 10:59 - May 15 with 250 viewshoppy

Carefully Wished For

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024