Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? 18:16 - Feb 2 with 1034 viewsSteve_M

Easy except the first one where you had to guess....

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/how_much_do_you_know_about_these_11_lost_or_demolishe

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:23 - Feb 2 with 1006 viewsJ2BLUE

5/11

Much of it before my time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:34 - Feb 2 with 991 viewsIllinoisblue

8/11 - that first question was stupid and not in keeping with the rest of the quiz

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:38 - Feb 2 with 983 viewsPJH

I got 9/11-wrong guess for first one.
Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:40 - Feb 2 with 977 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:38 - Feb 2 by PJH

I got 9/11-wrong guess for first one.

same for me and many of those buildings predate me

I worked out a couple of them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 960 viewsSitfcB

Did it this morning, 11/11

First one a guess!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 944 viewsNewcyBlue

7/11 got the first one right.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 944 viewsLord_Lucan

9/11. Should have been 10

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:15 - Feb 2 with 933 viewsEastTownBlue

9 out of 11 , got the first incorrect.

I was disappointed it didn't feature any demolished Ipswich Underground stations.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 19:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 924 viewsMedwayTractor

6, not bad, bearing in mind that I left Suffolk in 1971!

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:23 - Feb 2 with 914 viewsPinewoodblue

11/11. amazed by some of the answers thst were wrong but the most populat guess.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 892 viewshoppy

Only 5/11 for me. Pretty poor, but they mostly pre-date me, and I wasn't an Ipswich child anyway.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 19:53 - Feb 2 with 885 viewsWD19

LOL. Never lived in Ipswich, rarely been anywhere other than PR. Guessed the lot and got 8/11.
Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 876 viewsolimar

Can anyone explain what St. Matthews Baths has become? I am presuming its the old court building, that used to be opposite the Police Station?
I couldnt work it out, roundabout looked familiar but building definitely isnt.
Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 840 viewsKeno

Tower Ramparts a school?

I thought it was a young offenders day care centre

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 20:58 - Feb 2 with 830 viewsSteve_M

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 20:04 - Feb 2 by olimar

Can anyone explain what St. Matthews Baths has become? I am presuming its the old court building, that used to be opposite the Police Station?

It's further up, at the top of Civic Drive and then on the left corner. No idea what it is now though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 21:09 - Feb 2 with 800 viewsEastTownBlue

Anyone posted the fairly easy Ipswich buildings quiz from the Star? on 20:04 - Feb 2 by olimar

It is a gym now. Remember hearing it was offices at one point with the old roof making it unbearably hot in there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/suffolk/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9373000/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024