Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies 17:09 - Feb 21 with 1522 viewsSimonds92

Were even offering odds on him eating a pie? He may well have done it as a f**k you to those companies who did that and they lost. What would have happened if people backed it and he didn't eat it? Would they have refunded bets on the basis it was a ridiculous thing to put odds on?
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:10 - Feb 21 with 1506 viewsSwailsey

Quite.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:13 - Feb 21 with 1494 viewsJ2BLUE

There was an incident with a player, I think it was Bellamy, who had an incident with a golf club. Bookies put up odds on him scoring and celebrating with a golf swing...which he did. There was none of this. Redknapp, Bellamy etc too high profile to be destroyed like this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:18 - Feb 21 with 1456 viewsstrikalite

Nothing can be proven of course, he knew he wasn't coming on(subs used)and he fancied a pie, what's the problem?
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:31 - Feb 21 with 1412 viewsjeera

I don't really get it either. The bookies lost money on a stupid bet they encouraged, so what?

Maybe it's me and I've missed the point or not read enough on the subject.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:31 - Feb 21 with 1406 viewsyorkshireblue

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:18 - Feb 21 by strikalite

Nothing can be proven of course, he knew he wasn't coming on(subs used)and he fancied a pie, what's the problem?

If that was the story, I'm sure it would be the end of it. But he has said he knew about the odds, and his mates had bet on him to go it.
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:37 - Feb 21 with 1377 viewsSimonds92

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:31 - Feb 21 by yorkshireblue

If that was the story, I'm sure it would be the end of it. But he has said he knew about the odds, and his mates had bet on him to go it.

As I say they were the ones that offered the odds, so if he knew they had done that on the basis he was fat he could have though f**k you I'm going to teach you a lesson for doing something so ridiculous and insulting.
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:42 - Feb 21 with 1357 viewsjpring89

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:31 - Feb 21 by yorkshireblue

Thats the bookies fault for being stupid enough to allow people to bet on something like that. Dont understand the big deal really. Betting rules load of BS in a case like this.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:52 - Feb 21 with 1310 viewsSitfcB

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:31 - Feb 21 by jeera

I don't really get it either. The bookies lost money on a stupid bet they encouraged, so what?

Maybe it's me and I've missed the point or not read enough on the subject.

#advertisment

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 20:01 - Feb 21 with 1142 viewsBorisOrTrevor

What I don't get is his joyless company/football club. Blimey it was a bit of fun.

BOT

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 20:17 - Feb 21 with 1102 viewsElderGrizzly

It was only one company wasn't it? SunBets, the one emblazened across Sutton shirts for the game?

Yes it is silly, but the betting company clearly agreed with him to do it and i guess the FA have to treat it as any other betting infringement. If he does this, would he do something else which does affect a game?

Just another who wanted his 5 minutes of fame and it backfired.
Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 21:19 - Feb 21 with 1010 viewsRonFearonsHair

Why has nobody mentioned how disgusting it is that betting companies on 17:52 - Feb 21 by SitfcB

#advertisment

Absolutely. Always remember the golden rule. Bookies never lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024