Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) 12:06 - Mar 13 with 2470 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:21 - Mar 13 with 1957 viewsRadlett_blue

I hope he has a good lawyer/agent who looks at his contract very carefully before he signs it.
He is a former Derby player who apparently still lives in the town, but that won't buy him much extra time from "Mad" Mel Morris.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 1949 viewsSteve_M

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:21 - Mar 13 by Radlett_blue

I hope he has a good lawyer/agent who looks at his contract very carefully before he signs it.
He is a former Derby player who apparently still lives in the town, but that won't buy him much extra time from "Mad" Mel Morris.

So are you going for before the end of the season or next September?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 13 with 1924 viewsNo9

Derby, Forest, Budgies cor, who could satisfy their supporters.

The word in Norwich is the Delia is in favour of Woy
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 15:03 - Mar 13 with 1904 viewsRadlett_blue

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:22 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

So are you going for before the end of the season or next September?

Well, even Morris will presumably allow Rowett to spend some money in the summer. But if they have a bad start, a turkey has a better chance of seeing Boxing Day.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 15:05 - Mar 13 with 1898 viewsWarkystache

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 14:50 - Mar 13 by No9

Derby, Forest, Budgies cor, who could satisfy their supporters.

The word in Norwich is the Delia is in favour of Woy

Woy Jenkins? Dead innee?

They'd be better with someone alive, surely?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 15:12 - Mar 13 with 1852 viewsClausThomsen

That's a decent one off our list, cause ME dillys and dallys while other clubs act.
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 1735 viewsArnieM

Excellent news on Rowett- that's another half decent manager scum won't get.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:32 - Mar 13 with 1723 viewsyoda

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:28 - Mar 13 by ArnieM

Excellent news on Rowett- that's another half decent manager scum won't get.

ArnieM ever thought about getting behind your own club rather than slagging off Norwich with every opportunity? I'm sure you hate us more than you like your own team.
Login to get fewer ads

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:38 - Mar 13 with 1716 viewsArnieM

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:32 - Mar 13 by yoda

ArnieM ever thought about getting behind your own club rather than slagging off Norwich with every opportunity? I'm sure you hate us more than you like your own team.

Ever thought about supporting your own team on your OWN forum?

I can't be arsed to sign up to a norwich forum - you don't interest me. But I will comment about you on our forum.

And yes you are correct I DO hate you arrogant tw8s . But nowhere close to how much I love Town - don't flatter yourself!

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:45 - Mar 13 with 1700 viewsyoda

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:38 - Mar 13 by ArnieM

Ever thought about supporting your own team on your OWN forum?

I can't be arsed to sign up to a norwich forum - you don't interest me. But I will comment about you on our forum.

And yes you are correct I DO hate you arrogant tw8s . But nowhere close to how much I love Town - don't flatter yourself!

Why care that Norwich are missing out on someone who they wouldn't have gone for anyway? are you seriously that worried we might get a half decent manager?
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:58 - Mar 13 with 1668 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 18:45 - Mar 13 by yoda

Why care that Norwich are missing out on someone who they wouldn't have gone for anyway? are you seriously that worried we might get a half decent manager?

Norwich were interviewing Rowett today!

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 19:05 - Mar 13 with 1647 viewsBlueyandCrazy

To be fair thats probably right. Given how the Lambert era ended, Delia wont want anyone likely to upset the owners too much - hence Pardew ruled out too.

Ed B**locks wont want anyone with bigger b**llock/ego than him

Bet on Roy - mates with Delia by all accounts,

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 22:57 - Mar 13 with 1504 viewsArnieM

lol not worried no. just want to see you lot cock it up again. ncfc are a very hire n fire outfit. Lambert has been your only decent manager.

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 23:04 - Mar 13 with 1492 viewsPlums

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 22:57 - Mar 13 by ArnieM

lol not worried no. just want to see you lot cock it up again. ncfc are a very hire n fire outfit. Lambert has been your only decent manager.

Very true but Robert Chase is clearly not the only football genius to have inhabited their boardroom. Keep it up folks!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 08:40 - Mar 14 with 1387 viewsKieran_Knows

Confirmed this morning....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 08:44 - Mar 14 with 1381 viewshype313

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 08:40 - Mar 14 by Kieran_Knows

Confirmed this morning....

He seems a fashionable choice, but I don't really know why, I'm not sure but he hasn't exactly been a huge success anywhere has he?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 14 with 1336 viewsBent_double

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 08:44 - Mar 14 by hype313

He seems a fashionable choice, but I don't really know why, I'm not sure but he hasn't exactly been a huge success anywhere has he?

But surely his 'style' doesn't suit the type of players Derby have?

We keep being told he is just a younger MM, how will that go down with the Derby faithfull?

Perhaps someone on here could tell us...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:45 - Mar 14 with 1326 viewsoldbluestu

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 14 by Bent_double

We keep being told he is just a younger MM, how will that go down with the Derby faithfull?

I think the Derby faithful are sensible, they couldn't care less about style they want promotion, you can worry about style once you have £100m coming in every year in the Prem
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:47 - Mar 14 with 1324 viewsitfcjoe

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:45 - Mar 14 by oldbluestu

I think the Derby faithful are sensible, they couldn't care less about style they want promotion, you can worry about style once you have £100m coming in every year in the Prem

Especially if you are running up a £30m loss every season - promotion is everything

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:53 - Mar 14 with 1298 viewsSteve_M

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 09:39 - Mar 14 by Bent_double

It is a broadly similar approach but, as Karanka and Dyche have shown, it works a lot better and more consistently with technically better players.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:08 - Mar 14 with 1270 viewsClausThomsen

Hard to say that he's a "younger MM", that's based purely on moaning brummys on Harry's report. Moaning that they were 7th with a cack squad (and look at them since).

If we're objective and look at MM before we hired him, he is probably one of if not the most defensive managers around. Rowett's still too inexperienced to pigeonhole, and he's never had a season like the one MM's having here.
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:17 - Mar 14 with 1256 viewsitfcjoe

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:08 - Mar 14 by ClausThomsen

Hard to say that he's a "younger MM", that's based purely on moaning brummys on Harry's report. Moaning that they were 7th with a cack squad (and look at them since).

If we're objective and look at MM before we hired him, he is probably one of if not the most defensive managers around. Rowett's still too inexperienced to pigeonhole, and he's never had a season like the one MM's having here.

Can't find any site that shows manager stats with records to goals scored and conceded - just win %age etc.

Would be interested to see how they match up, and Mick compared to other managers just for interest

Also, we had a worse goals scored record under Keane as opposed to Mick, I think we forget how bad that was and what a waste of funds for ME when we could actually afford to compete!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:27 - Mar 14 with 1238 viewsClausThomsen

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:17 - Mar 14 by itfcjoe

Can't find any site that shows manager stats with records to goals scored and conceded - just win %age etc.

Would be interested to see how they match up, and Mick compared to other managers just for interest

Also, we had a worse goals scored record under Keane as opposed to Mick, I think we forget how bad that was and what a waste of funds for ME when we could actually afford to compete!

His win %age is decent though, especially at Burton.

Keane without the hindsight was ME's best appointment. He only had Sunderland on his CV at that time. It just couldn't have worked out much worse.

Mick played 2 strikers (sometimes even 3 when we made the playoffs), Keane almost always played 1 up front.
Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:33 - Mar 14 with 1207 viewsDubtractor

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:27 - Mar 14 by ClausThomsen

His win %age is decent though, especially at Burton.

Keane without the hindsight was ME's best appointment. He only had Sunderland on his CV at that time. It just couldn't have worked out much worse.

Mick played 2 strikers (sometimes even 3 when we made the playoffs), Keane almost always played 1 up front.

Keane was anti football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:34 - Mar 14 with 1199 viewsClausThomsen

Five Live reporting Rowett's going to Derby (n/t) on 10:33 - Mar 14 by Dubtractor

Keane was anti football.

Defending is anti-football.

So you could say the same about MM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024