Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) 17:59 - May 14 with 759 viewsFelstow1978

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:01 - May 14 with 754 viewsSpruceMoose

How does any government/country/regime justify the violence it carries out?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:01 - May 14 with 749 viewschicoazul

They don't think they are innocent.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:05 - May 14 with 735 viewsJohnny_Boy

As Monday evening Topics to discuss - I think you've peaked far too early.
How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:06 - May 14 with 728 viewsJohnny_Boy

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:01 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

How does any government/country/regime justify the violence it carries out?

What kind of answer is that?!? All you've done is reply to a question - with a question.
How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:07 - May 14 with 725 viewsHerbivore

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:01 - May 14 by chicoazul

They don't think they are innocent.

They seem to barely view them as people.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:13 - May 14 with 717 viewschicoazul

How does Israel justify the murder if innocent Palestinians? (n/t) on 18:07 - May 14 by Herbivore

They seem to barely view them as people.

Aye, pretty much.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024