Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really sad news from a former poster Warky 15:51 - Nov 23 with 2019 viewsKeno

His wife sadly passed a day or so ago.

If you know him or have him on social media drop him a note, it would be appreciated.

Heartbreaking doesn’t come close

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 15:54 - Nov 23 with 1966 viewsBlueandTruesince82

How sad.

Condolences from me, do please pass on the TWTD love when you speak to him Keno

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 15:55 - Nov 23 with 1944 viewsITFC_Esquire

Condolences, thoughts with him and the family!

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 15:56 - Nov 23 with 1941 viewsfactual_blue

So, so sad to hear that. Please let him know my thoughts are with him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:00 - Nov 23 with 1898 viewsDanTheMan

Oh that's horrible to hear.

I don't have him added on anywhere but used to get on with him on here so if someone could pass on my condolences I'd appreciate it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

That's terribly sad news.... on 16:01 - Nov 23 with 1895 viewsBloots

....can you pass him my best if you get the chance Keno.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:22 - Nov 23 with 1771 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don't have him on the old socials. But we got on well when he was posting on here.
Can you be good enough to pass on my sympathies Keno? Would appreciate it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:24 - Nov 23 with 1766 viewsSwansea_Blue

Terrible news. Yes, anyone in touch please pass on best wishes from me and everyone else on here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:39 - Nov 23 with 1707 viewsGuthrum

Can someone pass on my condolences and best wishes also.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:44 - Nov 23 with 1687 viewsKeno

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:39 - Nov 23 by Guthrum

Can someone pass on my condolences and best wishes also.

I will pass all your comments onto him

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:50 - Nov 23 with 1659 viewsMullet

Give him my best mate

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:57 - Nov 23 with 1627 viewshoppy

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 16:44 - Nov 23 by Keno

I will pass all your comments onto him

Likewise - I don't have him on socials (not knowingly anyway), but as others have said, was always a decent poster, so please do pass on my best wishes and condolences too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 17:34 - Nov 23 with 1521 viewsjeera

Awful news.

Sorry to hear about this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 17:48 - Nov 23 with 1463 viewsRyorry

Awful. Condolences to him.

Don't know him on socials - thanks for passing our messages on to him.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 17:57 - Nov 23 with 1420 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's awful news. And really upsetting the hear. I exchanged messages with Warky earlier today. He's obviously devastated.

I met his wife briefly at half time about ten years ago. It was another dismal Keane performance, but our conversation wasn't about the match. It centred around that night's X Factor. She was a lovely lady and will be much missed by Warky and his family.

R.I.P.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:24 - Nov 23 with 1332 viewssolomon

Very sad news, thoughts are with him right now in this very difficult time.
Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:28 - Nov 23 with 1309 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Condolences to him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:39 - Nov 23 with 1272 viewsblueprint

I will be seeing him this evening so will pass all your kind messages on to him.
Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:43 - Nov 23 with 1250 viewsXYZ

Condolences to him and his family. Life is fragile.
Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:50 - Nov 23 with 1203 viewsDubtractor

Really sad to hear that.

Pass on my condolences keno.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:51 - Nov 23 with 1197 viewschicoazul

All the best to you and your family Warky.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 19:18 - Nov 23 with 1098 viewsWicklowBlue

So sad to hear this terrible news. My sympathies go out to Warky, the family and friends.
Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 19:27 - Nov 23 with 1063 viewsKeno

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 18:39 - Nov 23 by blueprint

I will be seeing him this evening so will pass all your kind messages on to him.

Thank you Blueprint

Give him our best

Really sad news from a former poster Warky on 19:31 - Nov 23 with 1046 viewsCoastalblue

Horrible news to hear, please send him the best from me, only ever knew him through here but seemed one of life's good guys.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024