Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff 11:08 - Jan 18 with 914 viewsMaySixth

so we are stuck with him

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:09 - Jan 18 with 900 viewsgreyhound

I actually believe this to be true
Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:23 - Jan 18 with 847 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm sure he can afford it.

But it maybe that he would rather not pay it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:25 - Jan 18 with 836 viewsRyorry

"Can't afford"?! Do me a favour!

And surely the great businessman ME is aware of the thing known as 'false economy' ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:28 - Jan 18 with 798 viewswkj

I wonder what would happen if people decided they cant afford so much to get so little, and stopped going... nah, he would just end up hiring Bryan Gunn then to spite us
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 11:43]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:34 - Jan 18 with 757 viewsMJallday

tbh if we've got 3 or 4 x 1 million plus bids in , id happily swap one of them for his payoff

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:47 - Jan 18 with 705 viewsRadlett_blue

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:23 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm sure he can afford it.

But it maybe that he would rather not pay it.

ME may feel that, given that our playing budget is around 14th highest in this league, that MM is doing an OK job. ME, unlike many fans, might not give a flying one about the FA Cup & this might have influenced MM's team selection, contributing to 5 3rd round exits in 5 years.
But, as Evans remains in his smoked glass lair, we don't really know.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 646 viewsStowTractorBoy

Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 11:09 - Jan 18 by greyhound

I actually believe this to be true

I believe he can afford to pay MM off but has shown he is very loyal to the man. In my opinion MM is waiting to be dismissed as looks a forlorn figure on the touchline these days offering no encouragement or instructions to his players. Why would he walk and throw away his huge salary for the remainder of his contract. Sadly for us by the time the contract lapses we could could be in Division One. Up to now I have generally been a MM backer but last night he completely lost the plot with his team selection. The atmosphere towards him in the stand from our fans was toxic and at this time his unpopularity looks irreversible. Something needs to be done very quickly whether it be new players in or a new Manager otherwise its a relegation battle I'm afraid.
Marcus Evans can't afford Mick's payoff on 12:05 - Jan 18 with 630 viewstextbackup

It won't all be paid in a lump sum!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024