Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor 11:09 - Jan 20 with 1144 viewsdavblue

Obviously some reasons why these are needed.

I saw a lot of him at Wycombe in his loan spell there, thought he was going to be an England player at that point, he's been really unlucky with big injuries throughout his career.

A bench option you would have thought. He's hardly played any games the last few years so him staying fit for the rest of the season will be the biggest question mark.

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:11 - Jan 20 with 1114 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If we lose a defender in the summer (possibly Berra or chambers), he'd be pushing for a start in 3-5-2

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:13 - Jan 20 with 1090 viewsDoobDude

Injuries have finished him off.
Saw him at Southampton last season where he was completely immobile.

Desperate signing, surely we have another reserve somewhere?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:17 - Jan 20 with 1051 viewsBarneycurley

we love a injury prone er em i mean player that opposition players injure don't we?

We are like an injured players benevolent fund. Come to little old Ipswich, needn't be fit to sign just collect your wages at the end of the week

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:17 - Jan 20 with 1054 viewsitfcjoe

If we have any hope of staying at 352 then we need a signing at the back because Digby doesn't look like he'll cut it currently and there is no one behind him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:18 - Jan 20 with 1042 viewsRadlett_blue

Another 30 something who, again, hasn't played any meaningful football for over 6 months. Yes, I can see he's experienced cover for Webster, but we really are filling out our squad with complete dross, aren't we? Whoever is in charge, I really fear for next season.
Happy birthday on Monday though, Steven!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:18 - Jan 20 with 1037 viewsnshearman1

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:13 - Jan 20 by DoobDude

Injuries have finished him off.
Saw him at Southampton last season where he was completely immobile.

Desperate signing, surely we have another reserve somewhere?

This transfer window is looking potentially like our worst ever, except for the fact that there have been no real disasters yet like selling Murphy in the last one. What a cack-handed administration we have. And now more dead wood eating up the wages bill that the owners constantly bang on about in defence of their incompetent financial strategy.
So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:28 - Jan 20 with 972 viewsFtnfwest

short term cover till the summer hopefully
So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:34 - Jan 20 with 945 viewsITFCBlues

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:17 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

If we have any hope of staying at 352 then we need a signing at the back because Digby doesn't look like he'll cut it currently and there is no one behind him

Digby just played his best game in a town shirt at Lincoln

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:39 - Jan 20 with 917 viewsRadlett_blue

Ahh, we only "targeting" Taylor.
Calm down everyone - we probably can't afford his wages.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:40 - Jan 20 with 903 viewsblueblood66

released by an MLS franchise...and my good NUFC friend said he is hopeless
So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:41 - Jan 20 with 895 viewsmonty_radio

Was it him that, a few years back now, was featured on MotD for his comical dramatics when, having handled in the area, he twisted like a salmon and hurled himself downwards whilst holding his face?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:45 - Jan 20 with 863 viewsDoobDude

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:40 - Jan 20 by blueblood66

released by an MLS franchise...and my good NUFC friend said he is hopeless

He was appalling at St Marys last season.
So bad that he was subbed at half-time and I'm not sure he ever played for them again.
But hey he was good once ... as we used to say about Jewell signings.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:46 - Jan 20 with 844 viewstaximan

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:45 - Jan 20 by DoobDude

He was appalling at St Marys last season.
So bad that he was subbed at half-time and I'm not sure he ever played for them again.
But hey he was good once ... as we used to say about Jewell signings.

agree
was a cracking player a good few years ago
So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:47 - Jan 20 with 833 viewsSWGF

So it looks like we are signing more filler this month re Taylor on 11:34 - Jan 20 by ITFCBlues

Digby just played his best game in a town shirt at Lincoln

It's all relative. Are you comparing it to his two games against Portsmouth last season?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024