Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twice Chambers 17:28 - Apr 27 with 3237 viewsGlasgowBlue

He really is a shadow of the player he's been since joining our club.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Twice Chambers on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 3215 viewsBlue_Moses

I've counted 3 after 12 minutes
Twice Chambers on 17:29 - Apr 27 with 3211 viewsSpruceMoose

We thank him for his service, but it really is time someone took him out behind the barn. He's useless on the ball.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Twice Chambers on 17:30 - Apr 27 with 3188 viewsJDB23

He says some good things in interviews though and does some positive stuff off the field, bit of a running theme that this year.
Twice Chambers on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 3146 viewsSpruceMoose

Twice Chambers on 17:30 - Apr 27 by JDB23

He says some good things in interviews though and does some positive stuff off the field, bit of a running theme that this year.

He'll make a great club ambassador. A Simon Milton type.

He has no business playing anymore though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Twice Chambers on 17:35 - Apr 27 with 3094 viewstextbackup

Twice Chambers on 17:29 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

We thank him for his service, but it really is time someone took him out behind the barn. He's useless on the ball.

we could possibly be seeing his best mate take that position as we speak. skuse looks calms as fck in the defence (which I think is where hes playing)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Twice Chambers on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 3053 viewsN2_Blue

Twice Chambers on 17:35 - Apr 27 by textbackup

we could possibly be seeing his best mate take that position as we speak. skuse looks calms as fck in the defence (which I think is where hes playing)

I've said all season we cannot afford to have this guy playing for us next season.It would be absolute suicide but people seem to think he needs to lead us next year.

Wake up and open your eyes, the guys is killing us defensively. Talks a good game off the pitch but that is it.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Twice Chambers on 17:40 - Apr 27 with 3022 viewsGlasgowBlue

Twice Chambers on 17:29 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

Yep. If he was a racehorse he'd be finding himself in a can of Pedigree Chum pretty sharpish.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Twice Chambers on 17:40 - Apr 27 with 3019 viewsthegloryyears

Twice Chambers on 17:38 - Apr 27 by N2_Blue

I've said all season we cannot afford to have this guy playing for us next season.It would be absolute suicide but people seem to think he needs to lead us next year.

Wake up and open your eyes, the guys is killing us defensively. Talks a good game off the pitch but that is it.

He’s awful - he genuinely isn’t good enough for League 2.
Login to get fewer ads

Twice Chambers on 17:43 - Apr 27 with 2959 viewsSpruceMoose

Twice Chambers on 17:40 - Apr 27 by thegloryyears

He’s awful - he genuinely isn’t good enough for League 2.

If League One is going to be the start of some rebuild, then we need to be looking for a replacement for Chambers as a priority.

Christ it's depressing to see those other fans on the cusp of achieving something. When was the last time we felt like that? Hopefully we can do what Sheffield have done since being relegated. But so much needs to change.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:45]

Twice Chambers on 20:14 - Apr 27 with 2814 viewsBluesquid

Twice Chambers on 17:32 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

He'll make a great club ambassador. A Simon Milton type.

He has no business playing anymore though.

Was a thread just a while back with all sorts of comments about just how immense he is going to be in League 1.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 20:16]
Twice Chambers on 20:15 - Apr 27 with 2797 viewsjas0999

Not good enough now. Sadly. Skuse ditto, despite decent game today.
Twice Chambers on 20:19 - Apr 27 with 2765 viewsMeadowlark

Twice Chambers on 20:15 - Apr 27 by jas0999

Not good enough now. Sadly. Skuse ditto, despite decent game today.

Thought Skuse did OK in the sweeper role he was forced to play tonight. I'd be happier seeing him here than as the supposed "midfield general!"
Twice Chambers on 20:31 - Apr 27 with 2702 viewsCuffy81

It's all caught up with Chambers, playing through the pain barrier has undoubtedly coat him physically he looks a shadow of his former self, mentally he seems to switch off and makes simple mistakes.

Great captain but time catches up with us all.
Twice Chambers on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 2638 viewsblueislander

Twice Chambers on 20:19 - Apr 27 by Meadowlark

Thought Skuse did OK in the sweeper role he was forced to play tonight. I'd be happier seeing him here than as the supposed "midfield general!"

This. I have always been a strident critic of Skuse, but , maybe, just maybe, there is a role for him next season alongside, Nsiala and Woolfenden. This means wing backs, Kenlock will do; not sure about Emmanuel. Only leaves three places in midfield , where we have plenty of candidates. I would like to think Lankester will play upfront, so we need another striker. Also we need a new keeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet.
Twice Chambers on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 2638 viewshampstead_blue

He talks a good game.
We've got to keep him as backup only.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Twice Chambers on 20:53 - Apr 27 with 2603 viewsbraveblue

But he is player of the season!! Joke.
Twice Chambers on 21:02 - Apr 27 with 2562 viewsJ2BLUE

I think we probably do need two new CBs in the summer. Woolf could be one of them if he is ready. We really need a leader back there though as well as a LB and RB. Quite a rebuild needed at the back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Twice Chambers on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 2541 viewsWicklowBlue

Ditto...I don't think he is good enough anymore. True has been the face of the club and a great guy! However just isn't cutting it anymore and cannot organise the defence around him.
Twice Chambers on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 2506 viewsGogs

Absolutely. I've been about half a dozen times this season, and seen a handful of games on TV, and without fail he's looked like one of the weakest of many weak links in the team. Skuse looked like Maldini in comparison to him at the back
Twice Chambers on 21:48 - Apr 27 with 2437 viewsitfcjoe

Twice Chambers on 20:14 - Apr 27 by Bluesquid

Was a thread just a while back with all sorts of comments about just how immense he is going to be in League 1.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 20:16]

No there wasn’t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Twice Chambers on 23:03 - Apr 27 with 2313 viewsBluesquid

Twice Chambers on 21:48 - Apr 27 by itfcjoe

No there wasn’t

Immense in League 1 mentioned twice (one with 3 up votes) and a League 1 hero.

Also other threads with comments regarding how pivotal he could be in League 1.

Expect down votes....but Chambers??? by WicklowBlue 12 Mar 2019 21:50
Not going to be popular on here but thought Chambo was very poor tonight. Kept lumping the ball forward even under no pressure, was all at sea marking (the over head kick despite him grappling) and looked constantly exposed for pace. Maybe he is carrying an injury or needs a rest...but I think he contributed a lot to the defensive nervousness.

Personally think we need to replace and wish him well. Never a doubt he bleeds blue blood but is now part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Discuss...

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 23:10]
Twice Chambers on 23:45 - Apr 27 with 2236 viewsitfcjoe

Twice Chambers on 23:03 - Apr 27 by Bluesquid

Immense in League 1 mentioned twice (one with 3 up votes) and a League 1 hero.

Also other threads with comments regarding how pivotal he could be in League 1.

Expect down votes....but Chambers??? by WicklowBlue 12 Mar 2019 21:50
Not going to be popular on here but thought Chambo was very poor tonight. Kept lumping the ball forward even under no pressure, was all at sea marking (the over head kick despite him grappling) and looked constantly exposed for pace. Maybe he is carrying an injury or needs a rest...but I think he contributed a lot to the defensive nervousness.

Personally think we need to replace and wish him well. Never a doubt he bleeds blue blood but is now part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Discuss...

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 23:10]

Fair enough, thought you’d exaggerated but not the case

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Twice Chambers on 00:14 - Apr 28 with 2197 viewsMelford

Let's see what he's like after had a break going into next season. I think he's physically and mentally ***ked, I think he's probably played a lot when he really shouldn't have done but he's gone out there patched-up every week. He really needs a rest after this season ends.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024