Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? 08:59 - Jan 27 with 1259 viewsmaccyd9

I'm after a bit of advice, ie, best place to sit, is the tour worth a look, best place to get tickets from etc?

Cheers chaps.
[Redacted] on 09:36 - Jan 27 with 1222 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 09:39 - Jan 27 with 1202 viewsfactual_blue

[Redacted] on 09:36 - Jan 27 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Presumably they didn't have Douglas playing though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 09:39 - Jan 27 with 1196 viewsbluelagos

Tour is definitely worth it.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 10:44 - Jan 27 with 1146 viewsbrazil1982

Tour is worth it.
Worth getting a decent seat for a match although the concourse is uninspiring so don't get there too early.
Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 10:57 - Jan 27 with 1117 viewsstubs_87

Went about 6 years ago and did the tour which was excellent, would definitely recommend it. Also went to see a game in August the year before last (Spanish Super Cup against Bilbao) and sat in the top tier in one of the ends, great view and the atmosphere was pretty good for a 'pre-season' game. We got our tickets from one of the tourist information booths at Sants Station, and there are others around the city (Placa de Catalunya has one too I think). I think you can also get tickets from any of the official club shops, but it'll probably depend which match it is as to how many are going spare.
Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 11:10 - Jan 27 with 1094 viewsMorls

Bought tickets yesterday off main website for game vs OSASUNA in April, Paid 74 EURO but got an amazing seat so well chuffed.
Anyone been to the Nou Camp recently? on 12:27 - Jan 27 with 1034 viewshorsehollerer

I've been a few times and most recently last month vs Espanyol. I would actually suggest sitting as close to the pitch as possible and get a completely different view to the one on TV. The tiki taka stuff close up is breath-taking. The sense of pace is eye-opening too at that level. I'd recommend behind the goal at Gol Nord. That is where the ultras are in the first level, so great atmos. Get the front of the 100 level if you can (the next level up) and you can't go wrong. Tickets always available for face on the club website, especially a few days before when season ticket holders return lots of tickets. You'll pay more through tour operators.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024