Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away. 15:54 - Feb 8 with 1211 viewsZakk

Long shot but if anyone can't make the Norwich game in but has got tickets could you let me know thanks
Norwich away. on 15:56 - Feb 8 with 1198 viewsStenvict

I can never understand why people don't just ask a season ticket holder for their customer number to buy one when they are on sale to STH.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Norwich away. on 16:01 - Feb 8 with 1175 viewsZakk

Norwich away. on 15:56 - Feb 8 by Stenvict

I can never understand why people don't just ask a season ticket holder for their customer number to buy one when they are on sale to STH.

Tbh mate I didn't think it would sell out, i go to every single home game just never bought a season ticket in case I can't make it, wish I had now
Norwich away. on 16:06 - Feb 8 with 1150 viewsJ2BLUE

Norwich away. on 16:01 - Feb 8 by Zakk

Tbh mate I didn't think it would sell out, i go to every single home game just never bought a season ticket in case I can't make it, wish I had now

Have you worked out whether it would be cheaper to get a ST and miss a couple of games rather than pay on the gate? Can't be a lot in it over a 23 game season?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwich away. on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 1138 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Norwich away. on 16:01 - Feb 8 by Zakk

You didn't think Scum away would sell out?

Really?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Norwich away. on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 1114 viewsTractorCam

Norwich away. on 16:09 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

You didn't think Scum away would sell out?

Really?

Also I would imagine it's definitely cheaper to get a season ticket and say miss 3 games than get 20 individual match tickets

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich away. on 16:19 - Feb 8 with 1109 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Norwich away. on 16:17 - Feb 8 by TractorCam

Also I would imagine it's definitely cheaper to get a season ticket and say miss 3 games than get 20 individual match tickets

I think i missed 5 last season because of the trains and it was still cheaper than buying every time separately

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Norwich away. on 17:48 - Feb 8 with 1029 viewsRammo

Norwich away. on 16:19 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

I think i missed 5 last season because of the trains and it was still cheaper than buying every time separately

I think last time I considered not renewing it worked out at 7 games you can miss and still be cheaper with a season ticket.

Even when you feel down always remember its just a game.

Norwich away. on 20:59 - Feb 8 with 942 views12th_Man

I can help..........................................................................................................................

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024