Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... 12:20 - Mar 15 with 6732 viewsSteve_M

FFS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 16:14 - Mar 16 with 1139 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 15:08 - Mar 16 by giant_stow

I think gb and me agree about Corbyn being worst than useless, but very little else - it just happens to be a topic you often post on.

I honestly don't care if you back down or not - in fact, its more fun if you don't as maybe I'm a bit dog/bone-ish myself so its more fun like that. grr!

Edit: sorry just finish the post, the point I was making is that its mildly funny to see you criticise parliamentary debates for being a silly at times, when you indulge in similar style antics yourself (as do I very very very occasionally!)
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 15:11]

Whether I "indulge in similar style antics" or not - I'm on a football messageboard. I'm not running the country!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 16:20 - Mar 16 with 1119 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 15:11 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

Cock. Hypocrite. Go for the hatrick and call me a c-unit.

Why do you have so much anger towards anyone who dares question the Great Leader? You do this all the time. Same when people would say Royal Blood were crap you'd start getting shirty and start calling people names.

As I said the other day; it's similar to the way you were in the last days of Fatty Jewell. You invest so much emotion in defending these people that the red mist descends.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 15:17]

Rather than address the fact that you're being a hypocrite (or any of the actual points raised) you swerve it and have a pop at me with all this other unrelated stuff.

Yes I defend stuff I like/agree with. As do you. Look at your childish attacks at Zombie for example. You post about him when he's not even around. You posted about me when I hadn't been online for about a week too (don't say you don't know, you've told me before when I've been online and when I haven't)

You have a huge lack of self-awareness. I can't be bothered anymore. I've made my points.

Conswerveative.

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 16:28 - Mar 16 with 1092 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 16:20 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

Rather than address the fact that you're being a hypocrite (or any of the actual points raised) you swerve it and have a pop at me with all this other unrelated stuff.

Yes I defend stuff I like/agree with. As do you. Look at your childish attacks at Zombie for example. You post about him when he's not even around. You posted about me when I hadn't been online for about a week too (don't say you don't know, you've told me before when I've been online and when I haven't)

You have a huge lack of self-awareness. I can't be bothered anymore. I've made my points.

Conswerveative.

You still don't understand the meaning of swerve. Maybe this helps you.

swerve
verb
1.change or cause to change direction abruptly
noun
1.an abrupt change of direction.

I haven't swerved anything. I haven't changed direction. I have been consistent on my views regarding PMQ's.

I have explained, in great detail, why Corbyn is not doing the job. I have explained why morale of MP's and the roar of the crowd is important in Corbyn doing his job. I have explained why I think bad oppositions lead to bad governments.

All you have done is come back with soft abuse like calling me a cock.

You did it with Jewell. You did it with Drenge (the next big band arf!). You did it with Royal Blood. You did it with Russel Brand.

It your usual MO Dolly_Swerviage.

You talk about swerves yet haven't addressed a single point I made regarding the importance of PMQ's and the benefits to the opposition benches from a positive atmosphere created.

Saying I'm swerving doesn't make you right. It's tedious. It's nonsense. It makes you lose the argument because it's all you think you have. Learn what words actually mean before using them. Then you wont look so silly.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 16:42]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 1076 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 16:28 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

You still don't understand the meaning of swerve. Maybe this helps you.

swerve
verb
1.change or cause to change direction abruptly
noun
1.an abrupt change of direction.

I haven't swerved anything. I haven't changed direction. I have been consistent on my views regarding PMQ's.

I have explained, in great detail, why Corbyn is not doing the job. I have explained why morale of MP's and the roar of the crowd is important in Corbyn doing his job. I have explained why I think bad oppositions lead to bad governments.

All you have done is come back with soft abuse like calling me a cock.

You did it with Jewell. You did it with Drenge (the next big band arf!). You did it with Royal Blood. You did it with Russel Brand.

It your usual MO Dolly_Swerviage.

You talk about swerves yet haven't addressed a single point I made regarding the importance of PMQ's and the benefits to the opposition benches from a positive atmosphere created.

Saying I'm swerving doesn't make you right. It's tedious. It's nonsense. It makes you lose the argument because it's all you think you have. Learn what words actually mean before using them. Then you wont look so silly.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 16:42]

I've posted what I think of the shouting from the back benches.

I've posted what I think (and what I believe the majority of the country thinks) about PMQ's.

I haven't swerved anything by bringing in unrelated stuff (I see you've added Drenge to the mix now). All deflection and swervation.

"Learn what words actually mean" - I write for a living. Would be a bit difficult if I didn't know what words mean. I'm not even the one who coined "The Glasgow Swerve". Have you ever wondered why so many on here refer to it? Do none of us understand the meaning of "swerve"?

Incidentally, feel free to post where I've called you a cock or been abusive to you re Drenge and Royal Blood...

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 17:39 - Mar 16 with 1057 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

I've posted what I think (and what I believe the majority of the country thinks) about PMQ's.

I haven't swerved anything by bringing in unrelated stuff (I see you've added Drenge to the mix now). All deflection and swervation.

"Learn what words actually mean" - I write for a living. Would be a bit difficult if I didn't know what words mean. I'm not even the one who coined "The Glasgow Swerve". Have you ever wondered why so many on here refer to it? Do none of us understand the meaning of "swerve"?

Incidentally, feel free to post where I've called you a cock or been abusive to you re Drenge and Royal Blood...

"The Glasgow Swerve". Have you ever wondered why so many on here refer to it?

Yes because you understand marketing and know that if you shout something enough it will stick.

Bringing your past abusive behaviour towards people who disagree with things you invest emotion in (Fatty, Drenge, Royal Blood, Brand) isn't a swerve because I continued to be consistent with regards to the subject of Corbyn.

It's to demonstrate your bloody mindedness on a subject.

Called me a cock here

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401242/3553694/corbyn-doing-even-worse-than-usual-at

And I didn't say you had been abusive to me re Drenge and Royal Blood. You have to other people. You get very angry if people don't share your tastes. You call people thick if they don't find Stewart Lee funny.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 17:41]

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 21:59 - Mar 16 with 994 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 17:39 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

Yes because you understand marketing and know that if you shout something enough it will stick.

Bringing your past abusive behaviour towards people who disagree with things you invest emotion in (Fatty, Drenge, Royal Blood, Brand) isn't a swerve because I continued to be consistent with regards to the subject of Corbyn.

It's to demonstrate your bloody mindedness on a subject.

Called me a cock here

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401242/3553694/corbyn-doing-even-worse-than-usual-at

And I didn't say you had been abusive to me re Drenge and Royal Blood. You have to other people. You get very angry if people don't share your tastes. You call people thick if they don't find Stewart Lee funny.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 17:41]

Answers in CAPS for clarity (I'm not shouting!)

SO THE PEOPLE OF TWTD ARE MARKETING YOU NOW? INTERESTING.

Bringing your past abusive behaviour towards people who disagree with things you invest emotion in (Fatty, Drenge, Royal Blood, Brand) isn't a swerve because I continued to be consistent with regards to the subject of Corbyn. It's to demonstrate your bloody mindedness on a subject.

POST WHERE I'VE BEEN ABUSIVE TO PEOPLE ON THOSE SUBJECTS (WHERE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN ABUSIVE TO ME FIRST. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Called me a cock here
Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... by Dolly2.0 16 Mar 10:59
What a stupid and patronising statement. Well done on being a cock again.

WHY ARE YOU QUOTING THIS AGAIN? WHAT'S THE POINT? IT'S FROM THIS THREAD! I HAVEN'T DENIED I CALLED YOU A COCK IN THIS THREAD. IT WAS FOR GOOD REASON IMO.

FEEL FREE TO POST WHERE I'VE CALLED PEOPLE THICK FOR NOT FINDING STEWART LEE FUNNY (AGAIN, OTHER THAN WHERE THEY WERE ABUSIVE FIRST, OR IT WAS IN JEST)

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU BACKING UP YOUR CLAIMS GLASSERS.

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 987 viewsAdmiralFunge

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 21:59 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

Bringing your past abusive behaviour towards people who disagree with things you invest emotion in (Fatty, Drenge, Royal Blood, Brand) isn't a swerve because I continued to be consistent with regards to the subject of Corbyn. It's to demonstrate your bloody mindedness on a subject.

POST WHERE I'VE BEEN ABUSIVE TO PEOPLE ON THOSE SUBJECTS (WHERE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN ABUSIVE TO ME FIRST. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Called me a cock here

WHY ARE YOU QUOTING THIS AGAIN? WHAT'S THE POINT? IT'S FROM THIS THREAD! I HAVEN'T DENIED I CALLED YOU A COCK IN THIS THREAD. IT WAS FOR GOOD REASON IMO.

FEEL FREE TO POST WHERE I'VE CALLED PEOPLE THICK FOR NOT FINDING STEWART LEE FUNNY (AGAIN, OTHER THAN WHERE THEY WERE ABUSIVE FIRST, OR IT WAS IN JEST)

This post is like Sparks' signature.

You are coming across as a bit mad.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:14 - Mar 16 with 964 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:05 - Mar 16 by AdmiralFunge

This post is like Sparks' signature.

You are coming across as a bit mad.

For defending myself?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:17 - Mar 16 with 959 viewsAdmiralFunge

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:14 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

For defending myself?

Bruv, it's an omnishambles of a post.

Never mind.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

Dolly ...he must feel that he gets one over on you as he hasn't blocked you yet ,what are you doing wrong.
Can't believe he's using the swerve against anybody....are the turkeys voting for Christmas?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:30 - Mar 16 with 940 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 21:59 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

Called me a cock here

I think you've embarrassed yourself enough with that tirade mate without needing me to prolong the agony.

Feel free to call it a swerve on my part. I call it an act of kindness and mercy.

Sleep tight xx

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:44 - Mar 16 with 932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:30 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

I think you've embarrassed yourself enough with that tirade mate without needing me to prolong the agony.

Feel free to call it a swerve on my part. I call it an act of kindness and mercy.

Sleep tight xx

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:58 - Mar 16 with 914 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:17 - Mar 16 by AdmiralFunge

Bruv, it's an omnishambles of a post.

Never mind.

You realise I posted in caps just to differentiate my replies from his?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 23:01 - Mar 16 with 908 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 22:30 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

Sleep tight xx

haha, tirade? As posted at the top, the capital letters are just to differentiate my replies from yours. I'm not shouting.

So are you going to post the things you've said I've said... or is the truth really that I didn't actually say them?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 14:29 - Mar 17 with 853 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 23:01 - Mar 16 by Dolly2.0

haha, tirade? As posted at the top, the capital letters are just to differentiate my replies from yours. I'm not shouting.

So are you going to post the things you've said I've said... or is the truth really that I didn't actually say them?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024