Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January signings 16:49 - Apr 19 with 1717 viewsZakk

Just sat here thinking, would anyone on he want to replace Murphy or would you be happy keeping sears and mcgoldrick? I feel if Mick got another big man he's more than likely to bang the ball up the field, not saying don't buy a forward, just maybe not in the same mould as murph?
January signings on 17:22 - Apr 19 with 1636 viewsBluebell

Sorry but is this deja vu?

You mention January signings and it is now April and three more games to go You are asking if we would want to replace Murphy or be happy keeping Sears and McGoldrick. Murphy went in August.
January signings on 17:24 - Apr 19 with 1621 viewsJimmyJazz

Would prefer not to replace Murphy with a like for like striker

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

January signings on 07:21 - Apr 20 with 1387 viewsZakk

January signings on 17:22 - Apr 19 by Bluebell

Sorry but is this deja vu?

You mention January signings and it is now April and three more games to go You are asking if we would want to replace Murphy or be happy keeping Sears and McGoldrick. Murphy went in August.

Whoops didn't mean January lol! What I was saying would you want a like for like replacement for the new season
January signings on 08:22 - Apr 20 with 1314 viewsNo9

A little bit more midfield inspiration, skill and competence will supply the balls necessary for Sear & Did to get goals
Passing the ball sideways will most certainly NOT!
January signings on 08:35 - Apr 20 with 1286 viewsitfcjoe

I think we need someone who can lead the line, that doesn't necessarily have to be a big bloke but most of our striking options prefer coming deep and working out wide. We need a proper number 9, Sears can do parts of that role but not well enough for me.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

January signings on 08:37 - Apr 20 with 1280 viewsKieran_Knows

January signings on 08:35 - Apr 20 by itfcjoe

I think we need someone who can lead the line, that doesn't necessarily have to be a big bloke but most of our striking options prefer coming deep and working out wide. We need a proper number 9, Sears can do parts of that role but not well enough for me.

If Mick stays, it wouldn't surprise me to see us go back in for Jordan Hugill.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

January signings on 10:14 - Apr 20 with 1188 viewsClausThomsen

January signings on 08:35 - Apr 20 by itfcjoe

When we've played Sears there he's done really well.

The problem was our manager converting him into a winger.
January signings on 10:22 - Apr 20 with 1172 viewsbrazil1982

D McG will get inured at some point. We need a 15-goals a season player who stays fit.
Login to get fewer ads

January signings on 10:54 - Apr 20 with 1119 viewshoppy

January signings on 08:37 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

If Mick stays, it wouldn't surprise me to see us go back in for Jordan Hugill.

That wouldn't surprise me either and would be happy for him to come in.

I think if Mick does stay, it will be on the proviso that he is given more funds to get deals like that one over the line where they faltered in previous windows.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

January signings on 10:56 - Apr 20 with 1115 viewsKieran_Knows

January signings on 10:54 - Apr 20 by hoppy

That wouldn't surprise me either and would be happy for him to come in.

I think if Mick does stay, it will be on the proviso that he is given more funds to get deals like that one over the line where they faltered in previous windows.

Agree. He's a good player, very similar to that of Murph that he chases lost causes, wins his areal battles and can score a few goals.

You would imagine so, and yet still keeping an eye out for players who are coming out of contract. Another one I think we'll get, if Mick stays, will be Watkins from Barnsley.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

January signings on 10:58 - Apr 20 with 1103 viewshoppy

January signings on 10:56 - Apr 20 by Kieran_Knows

Agree. He's a good player, very similar to that of Murph that he chases lost causes, wins his areal battles and can score a few goals.

You would imagine so, and yet still keeping an eye out for players who are coming out of contract. Another one I think we'll get, if Mick stays, will be Watkins from Barnsley.

My line of thinking too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024