Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert 16:52 - May 17 with 45720 viewsartsbossbeard

I'd love to meet her and tell her what a perfect bottom she has.

Maybe McDonalds would be better served using this creative agency than their current lot.

Edit: Proof.

[Post edited 17 May 2017 17:02]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:54 - May 17 with 45710 viewsvapour_trail

Why are you getting ads with the perfect bottom and I'm getting ads with that complete arse, robbie savage?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:56 - May 17 with 45694 viewsartsbossbeard

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:54 - May 17 by vapour_trail

Why are you getting ads with the perfect bottom and I'm getting ads with that complete arse, robbie savage?

Have you ever upvoted a Doobs post?

I think this may have a bearing on what you see on here, advert-wise.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:58 - May 17 with 45679 viewsbluehert

Her name is Shir Elmaliach
The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 17:00 - May 17 with 45662 viewsartsbossbeard

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:58 - May 17 by bluehert

Her name isn't putting me off.

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 17:02 - May 17 with 45646 viewshoppy

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 16:58 - May 17 by bluehert

I shir would...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 17:04 - May 17 with 45627 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 17:02 - May 17 by hoppy

I shir would...

I'd Elmaliach that

(Yes I know, that doesn't really make sense but I'm going with it anyway...)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

The woman in the Visit Tel Aviv & Jerusalem advert on 17:07 - May 17 with 45608 viewsbaxterbasics

Can't see it due to fun work filters.

Is it Bar Refaeli? She's amazing.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024