Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber 16:58 - May 23 with 888 viewsRadlett_blue

but the UK doesn't appeared to have done so.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 17:06 - May 23 with 862 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Sky news have mentioned the name now
Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 17:12 - May 23 with 849 viewsMJallday

throughout this whole incident, the US outlets have been 0.5 - 1 hour ahead of the UK in releasing stuff.

i find that a bit weird tbh

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 18:12 - May 23 with 809 viewsRadlett_blue

Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 17:12 - May 23 by MJallday

throughout this whole incident, the US outlets have been 0.5 - 1 hour ahead of the UK in releasing stuff.

The old "special relationship", eh?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 18:12 - May 23 with 810 viewsMullet

Interesting that the US authorities have released the name of the bomber on 17:12 - May 23 by MJallday

GMP have been adamant they wanted to investigate and tighten the net around these people asap.

I tend to believe them. There have been known cells of activity since the early 2000's up here and a lot of work in the community. The bloke and his family lived in the heart of a mostly Muslim area, he'll have had friends and helpers for this and some of they might be here not on the other side of the world.

Would that explain why it might have been suppressed here whereas less scrupulous people across the pond might have ran with everything throughout the day?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024