Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue 14:11 - Jun 19 with 2128 viewsgiant_stow

I have had to unbutton my shirt.

(cool story bro)
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 14:12]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:15 - Jun 19 with 2105 viewsbluewein

You spelt "Sisters of Carrow road" wrongly...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:17 - Jun 19 with 2089 viewsbluehert

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:15 - Jun 19 by bluewein

You spelt "Sisters of Carrow road" wrongly...

You spelled spelled and incorrectly incorrectly
ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:18 - Jun 19 with 2081 viewsbluewein

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:17 - Jun 19 by bluehert

You spelt... SHUT UP!!

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:19 - Jun 19 with 2071 viewshoppy

Wouldn't that have been more directed just as a text message?

"Hi Sis..."

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:19 - Jun 19 with 2070 viewsgiant_stow

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:18 - Jun 19 by bluewein

You spelt... SHUT UP!!

Are you a lady? you sound quite flustered - apologies.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:22 - Jun 19 with 2057 viewsbluewein

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:19 - Jun 19 by giant_stow

Are you a lady? you sound quite flustered - apologies.

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:22 - Jun 19 with 2050 viewsBinner

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:17 - Jun 19 by bluehert

You spelt 'spelt' alternatively.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

ladies of fleet street and blackfriars, form an orderly queue on 14:24 - Jun 19 with 2025 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Coupled with your builders bum that will set the pulses racing ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024