Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please 07:49 - Jun 27 with 1544 viewsnodge_blue

They are so annoying and obtrusive. I have to keep closing it all the time.

And also whenever I scroll down a news story theres an embedded advert half way down that starts blaring out the speakers - at an increased volume - which is also very annoying.

I understand you need a revenue stream but cant you stop these 2 things? Theres no way Id click on something after its annoyed me anyway.....

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 07:51 - Jun 27 with 1532 viewshomer_123

I believe you can pay Gav & Phil a small fee and they'll remove ads from your account.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 11:02 - Jun 27 with 1449 viewsnodge_blue

Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 07:51 - Jun 27 by homer_123

I believe you can pay Gav & Phil a small fee and they'll remove ads from your account.

Is that where the DUP got their bargaining tactics from?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 11:09 - Jun 27 with 1442 viewsPhilTWTD

We shouldn't have any pop-ups of that nature, try deleting cookies and cache see if that gets rid of them.
Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 11:12 - Jun 27 with 1433 viewsGavTWTD

Gav - can you stop the pop up ads please on 11:09 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

We shouldn't have any pop-ups of that nature, try deleting cookies and cache see if that gets rid of them.

send me a screenshot of the popup please as we shouldnt have any on the site.

gav@twtd.co.uk

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024