Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) 19:34 - Jun 28 with 1600 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 19:48 - Jun 28 with 1571 viewsIllinoisblue

clack clack. Wonder how much money he made from his brief spell in China. He's doing alright for a Sunday league player.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 19:50 - Jun 28 with 1565 viewsMoggins

He's found his level at last
on 19:59 - Jun 28 with 1532 views_

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 19:48 - Jun 28 by Illinoisblue

clack clack. Wonder how much money he made from his brief spell in China. He's doing alright for a Sunday league player.

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 20:11 - Jun 28 with 1496 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

on 19:59 - Jun 28 by _

I liked Frank, and yes he tried hard, too hard sometimes, was more committed than Leon Best, jury is out on Moore. However, he was cack for the most part, although had a good guffaw at his expense on several occasions.
Good luck Frank.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 20:13 - Jun 28 with 1478 viewsIllinoisblue

on 19:59 - Jun 28 by _

he's played for 16 different clubs - at the age of 25! - and by far his highest no. of career appearances (total 56, 4 goals) was with us. I think that says a lot about ITFC.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nouble signs for Newport County (n/t) on 20:27 - Jun 28 with 1433 viewsSwansea_Blue

He might be a tryer, but he's one of the worse players I've seen pull on the shirt. Did well at youth level because of his size but has little else to offer the top levels(s). Imo of course.

That said, wish him well seems like a nice guy 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024