Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going to sign someone this week? 17:46 - Jul 23 with 2597 viewsBLUEBEAT

?

Poll: W or W

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 17:48 - Jul 23 with 2591 viewsjas0999

Highly unlikely I would have thought. Can't see any other permanent additions coming in.
Are we going to sign someone this week? on 17:53 - Jul 23 with 2564 viewsBLUEBEAT

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 17:48 - Jul 23 by jas0999

Highly unlikely I would have thought. Can't see any other permanent additions coming in.

Me neither.

I assume the plan is to get Premiership loanees once theyve settled on their squads. I do think ITFC will splash out on more expensive loanees though.

Poll: W or W

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 17:54 - Jul 23 with 2554 viewsBluebell

Yes, they have already written to them.................

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 18:07 - Jul 23 with 2508 viewsBenters

Yes two

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Yes (n/t) on 18:12 - Jul 23 with 2479 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No (n/t) on 18:12 - Jul 23 with 2478 viewsGeoffSentence

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 18:12 - Jul 23 with 2478 viewsrunaround

I'm guessing no, that way if we do it will be a nice surprise! I also expect any further additions to be later in the window, probably loans
Maybe (n/t) on 18:12 - Jul 23 with 2476 viewsGeoffSentence

Login to get fewer ads

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 21:04 - Jul 23 with 2182 viewsNewcyBlue

We've managed to sign Libero up to the Fans Panel thing. Announcement to be made imminently according to my source Peter Porker....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 05:29 - Jul 24 with 1968 viewsBenters

Are we going to sign someone this week? on 21:04 - Jul 23 by NewcyBlue

We've managed to sign Libero up to the Fans Panel thing. Announcement to be made imminently according to my source Peter Porker....

How does that work then if he isnt going to any games this season?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024