Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area 15:43 - Jul 25 with 3012 viewsLuk38644

A family friend of ours has gone missing and it's very out of character. His wife and his step-sons are really concerned for him so can anybody in the area please keep an eye out for him please!

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/missing-bruce-antell-newmarket-p
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 2971 viewsHarryWright

Sorry to hear that, not from that area but will keep an eye out either way. Hope you find him soon.
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 19:57 - Jul 25 with 2830 viewsBurwell_Blue

I will share that locally.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 19:57]
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 20:49 - Jul 25 with 2731 viewsLuk38644

Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 19:57 - Jul 25 by Burwell_Blue

I will share that locally.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 19:57]

Ta very much!
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 23:47 - Jul 25 with 2563 viewsjasondozzell

Live in Cam - will keep an eye out. Hope you find him.
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 05:54 - Jul 26 with 2500 viewsbrogansnose

I'm out that way Lukey. I'll keep a look out and tell the lads at work.
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 20:00 - Jul 28 with 2349 viewsLuk38644

I have an unfortunate update to add - Bruce was found deceased today at the bottom of Beachy Head. He was a great man who I could chat to for hours about football, my love of Town and his love of Arsenal. He was a real joy to have in your company and while he was only a family friend of ours who we saw on occasion, he always made an impression as a gentleman.

Thanks to all of you who kept an eye out, it's greatly appreciated.
Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 20:02 - Jul 28 with 2339 viewsMJallday

Appeal to anybody in the Newmarket/Cambridge area on 20:00 - Jul 28 by Luk38644

I have an unfortunate update to add - Bruce was found deceased today at the bottom of Beachy Head. He was a great man who I could chat to for hours about football, my love of Town and his love of Arsenal. He was a real joy to have in your company and while he was only a family friend of ours who we saw on occasion, he always made an impression as a gentleman.

Thanks to all of you who kept an eye out, it's greatly appreciated.

sorry to hear that lukey.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024