Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad 13:14 - Aug 1 with 1624 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/aug/01/moeen-ali-england-cricket-racism-i

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 15:12 - Aug 1 with 1568 viewschicoazul

He seems like such an excellent person. I hope he has many more days like yesterday in his carer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 16:12 - Aug 1 with 1535 viewsReuser_is_God

Thanks I'll read that later.

Ever since I first watched him play for Worcestershire I've like Moeen.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 1483 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm a big fan of Moeen. I think he is developing into a decent test spinner. Not sure how good he can get but he's an automatic pick for England now I suspect for the foreseeable. As for his batting, he has more than a touch of the Gower's about him. Lovely to watch.

He's such a lovely guy, it's impossible to not want him to do well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 21:43 - Aug 1 with 1475 viewsReuser_is_God

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 21:42 - Aug 1 by gainsboroughblue

I'm a big fan of Moeen. I think he is developing into a decent test spinner. Not sure how good he can get but he's an automatic pick for England now I suspect for the foreseeable. As for his batting, he has more than a touch of the Gower's about him. Lovely to watch.

Agreed, he seems a lot more consistent with the ball.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 23:37 - Aug 1 with 1413 viewsfeelingblue

Good bloke, very good batsman, best English spinner.
Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 23:43 - Aug 1 with 1409 viewsRyorry

Cricket: Nice interview with Moeen Ali in the Grauniad on 21:42 - Aug 1 by gainsboroughblue

Came across incredibly well on 10pm TV news clip last night, interviewed as they were leaving the field at stumps - very articulate and modest.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024