Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry forrester 11:03 - Aug 10 with 2312 viewsZakk

Rangers willing to let Harry forrester go on a free, anyone think we could be in for him?
Harry forrester on 11:06 - Aug 10 with 2294 viewsKieran_Knows

We were linked with him previously, but I think that was when Jewell was in charge.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Harry forrester on 11:17 - Aug 10 with 2217 viewsitfcjoe

Harry forrester on 11:06 - Aug 10 by Kieran_Knows

We were linked with him previously, but I think that was when Jewell was in charge.

It was under Mick but he subsequently went to Donny so guess our interest wasn't that great

McCarthy at Brentford 15th Jan 2013 21:24
Town boss Mick McCarthy has been spotted at this evening’s Brentford-Southend FA Cup third round replay at Griffin Park, which the home side won 2-1. 19

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Burton, Charlton or Bolton...... on 11:19 - Aug 10 with 2196 viewsBloots

....apparently.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Harry forrester on 16:37 - Aug 10 with 1915 viewsbrightlingseabee

Harry was with us back in our league 1 days, was a good young winger back then, could run at and beat defenders, create good chances and score a few goals, a real prospect but after we lost to Donny on the last day of the season promotion decider (the one where we missed a 92min pen and they scored from the rebound to go up as champions) as put us into the playoffs where we lost to the mighty Yeovil in the final

Harry then decided to join Donny where he done nothing and they then got shot of him when Warburton took over at Rangers and again proceeded to do not much, he is a player who had a lot of natural talent and flair but never seemed to push on, not sure he really wants it enough, you really want to steer clear of this one.

Got my ticket today for the game at your place on the 19th, good to see it's £25.00 this year, well done Ipswich for bringing the prices down
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 16:40]
Harry forrester on 16:39 - Aug 10 with 1903 viewstheblueginger

Not now, he's done the square root of zilch in about 4 years.
We are now..... on 16:43 - Aug 10 with 1878 viewsBloots

Harry forrester on 16:37 - Aug 10 by brightlingseabee

Harry was with us back in our league 1 days, was a good young winger back then, could run at and beat defenders, create good chances and score a few goals, a real prospect but after we lost to Donny on the last day of the season promotion decider (the one where we missed a 92min pen and they scored from the rebound to go up as champions) as put us into the playoffs where we lost to the mighty Yeovil in the final

Harry then decided to join Donny where he done nothing and they then got shot of him when Warburton took over at Rangers and again proceeded to do not much, he is a player who had a lot of natural talent and flair but never seemed to push on, not sure he really wants it enough, you really want to steer clear of this one.

Got my ticket today for the game at your place on the 19th, good to see it's £25.00 this year, well done Ipswich for bringing the prices down
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 16:40]

..."The People's Club"

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Harry forrester on 16:48 - Aug 10 with 1853 viewsBlue_Order

He's been utter w@nk at Rangers. Pass.
Harry forrester on 16:51 - Aug 10 with 1828 viewsCoco

Most their fans slate Wags, Garner and Foreester and were desperate to get rid.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry forrester on 17:20 - Aug 10 with 1735 viewsBlue_Order

Harry forrester on 16:51 - Aug 10 by Coco

Most their fans slate Wags, Garner and Foreester and were desperate to get rid.

Most appreciated Garner's work ethic, he just wasn't good enough. Waghorn had a poor second half of the season, but as I said before, he's a confidence player and was just devoid of any for that time.

Forrester was just pathetic any time he played. League 1/2 player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024