Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 14:30 - Aug 14 with 14224 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsITFC1983

3-2 U23's last I saw... to town!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsBluebell

Finished 3.2/
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsDutchTractorboy

Tyler French on trial again? Played for the U23's?

-= ITFC 4 EVER =-

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsh_chappers

it was on the itfc twitter
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick doing IFollow.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsrosseden

Gav, is there some sort of way of putting the text to the right of the screen, if i have the screen, cant see this, and vice versa

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsBluebell

2 down at one stage. Not sure whether Hyam played the full game.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:50 - Aug 14 with 802 viewsWellyesyes

Mickma Mickma Mickma
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

yes I am still here ....seldom post but read the board a fair bit.....still (for my sins) a season ticket holder
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsAndrewPC

Will the MM charm offensive continue today ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsGavTWTD

The video would have to be smaller rosseden. Trying to make it as large as possible

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsstevieg

Phil ask him about centre half situation is he getting some cover in?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:51 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsBluebell

Rosseden- do you have to watch the screen. He just talks. I listen.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsrosseden

if i zoom out to be able to see both, cant read the text

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsh_chappers

thought of a bersant celina chant,,,, bersant celina's magic he wears a magic hat he couldve leeds or bolton he didnt fancy that he wants to play with chambo, skuse and didzy too his name is bersant celina he wears the white and blue
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsWellyesyes

Staring at micks face turns him on I suspec
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsrosseden

tbh i havent watched one before Bluebell....

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 14 with 795 viewsGavTWTD

The chatroom's only use is to laugh at MM when he swears

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 795 viewsBluebell

It is just Mick talking.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 792 viewsrosseden

fair enough

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 792 viewsBluebell

No swear filter on live chat eh Gav?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 792 viewsWellyesyes

Mickma Bingo anyone?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 791 viewsGavTWTD

'fraid not

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 791 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_king 2-1 GavTWTD Sneeky_King ran through and place a shot in the bottom corner Gav left in a spin!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:53 - Aug 14 with 791 viewsBloots

Surely the only point of the chatroom is to give Crazy an alternative platform to entertain us?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024