Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 14:30 - Aug 14 with 14225 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 625 viewsGavTWTD

Club aren't allowing us to do more at the moment

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 625 viewsBluebell

And we are not even doing that yet!
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 625 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Knudsen played well saturday I heard

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 624 viewsMeenoITFC

up the towen

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 623 viewsBluebell

I've got work to do. Hurry up Mick.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 623 viewsloyalfan

Belgium
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 621 viewsh_chappers

hes already got a couple of assists hasnt he
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 621 viewsGavTWTD

I was clearly right for 3pm...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 620 viewsIpswich_Crazy

GET BACK TO WORK BlueBell!

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 619 viewsGavTWTD

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 619 viewsBluebell

You were Gav. Well done!
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 619 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way over.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 618 viewsdalinghooblue

Should there not be a pic of Phil where the little girl used to be on the test card

alhy

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 616 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He was poor first half crazy. Kenlock was even worse. Nydam completely anonymous. Second half much better from Knudsen. Downes got on the ball and worked well with Skuse. Front four excellent.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsBluebell

Thanks Phil. Please tell him to walk faster.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsGavTWTD

We're trying to be professional dalinghoo

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:57 - Aug 14 with 614 viewsWellyesyes

Can Mick open the presser with a rendition of "Waghorny horny horny horny"?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 609 viewssuttonblueboy

Can you make the sound work this time please Phil?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 608 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav, What happened to the goal music against Birmingham?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 607 viewsGavTWTD

when the video comes up, don't forget to unmute the video player

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 607 viewsmorgz259

Are we supposed to still see the please wait sign guys????

Morgz259(Lowestoft)

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 607 viewsGavTWTD

no idea crazy

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 606 viewsBluebell

Gav doesn't work the music Crazy.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 606 viewsAndrewPC

Mick the master of suspense ? Keep 'em waiting

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Aug 14 with 606 viewsGavTWTD

Yes morgz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024