Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. 11:55 - Aug 31 with 1182 viewsbluewein

Postponed: Derby v Ipswich.

Any ideas?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 11:57 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsBluefish

I just asked the same. At a guess someone at the bbc has seen a tweet saying the Derby game is on sky on 22nd October (?) and got confused

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:02 - Aug 31 with 1095 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That would've been played Saturday but at the start of the season when the International breaks are sorted, the game then got moved to the midweek slot in two weeks time.

So technically the game hasn't moved but on the system I'd imagine it was originally allotted to be played this weekend. Thus is now 'postponed'

Case closed your honour.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 1063 viewsBluefish

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:02 - Aug 31 by The_Romford_Blue

That would've been played Saturday but at the start of the season when the International breaks are sorted, the game then got moved to the midweek slot in two weeks time.

So technically the game hasn't moved but on the system I'd imagine it was originally allotted to be played this weekend. Thus is now 'postponed'

Case closed your honour.

It had the Tuesday date on it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 1062 viewsLongers

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:02 - Aug 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Case closed your honour.

They had it on BBC as Tuesday 12th. Now has been deleted from that date
Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:05 - Aug 31 with 1044 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:04 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

It had the Tuesday date on it

My client would like to reverse his plea..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:07 - Aug 31 with 1024 viewsipswich_ash

Derby Cup game changed to this date
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 12:08]
Just had the bbc app flash up on my phone. on 12:41 - Aug 31 with 939 viewsSitfcB

Case closed your honour.

Case not closed.

International breaks are factored into the fixture list and we are never scheduled a game on an international break.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024