Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... 21:38 - Aug 31 with 2616 viewsITFCBlues

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:39 - Aug 31 with 2546 viewsJ2BLUE

If they are loans for a couple of months perhaps we could get both...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:39 - Aug 31 with 2544 viewspointofblue

"Still working on something else..." Sudoku? A crossword? A jigsaw puzzle?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:41 - Aug 31 with 2522 viewsPhilTWTD

Ahem, as per our frontpage!

Town Defender Move Set to Go Right to Deadline 31st Aug 2017 20:59
Town’s attempt to add another central defender to their squad looks set to go right to this evening's 11pm deadline. 25

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:41 - Aug 31 with 2477 viewsMuswellblue

Terminating Bru's contract, selling Bart, loaning out Hyam....

As much as I appreciate the need for him to whet the appetite and the fact he possibly also needs to hold back at the clubs request, some more insight would be lovely.

Another Prem loanee is my guess
Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 2372 viewsITFCBlues

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:41 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Ahem, as per our frontpage!

Town Defender Move Set to Go Right to Deadline 31st Aug 2017 20:59
Town’s attempt to add another central defender to their squad looks set to go right to this evening's 11pm deadline. 25

I assumed the "something else" comment was potential for 2 players...

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:46 - Aug 31 with 2290 viewspointofblue

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:44 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

I read it as working on something else to cover Goldson should Brighton not want to let him go.

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:48 - Aug 31 with 2234 viewsPhilTWTD

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:44 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

Got you. No, my understanding is what's being worked on is an alternative to Goldson.
Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:02 - Aug 31 with 2074 viewsITFCBlues

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 21:48 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Got you. No, my understanding is what's being worked on is an alternative to Goldson.

Surely this isn't it? Another full back!!??

Login to get fewer ads

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:15 - Aug 31 with 1969 viewsPhilTWTD

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:02 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

Surely this isn't it? Another full back!!??

They're still hoping to get Goldson if they can but I think they're all but resigned to it not going through now, which I assume is why they've got the Connolly deal over the line in good time.
Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:16 - Aug 31 with 1953 viewsITFCBlues

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:15 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

They're still hoping to get Goldson if they can but I think they're all but resigned to it not going through now, which I assume is why they've got the Connolly deal over the line in good time.

He's a full back though? Why didn't we go for shackell?

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:19 - Aug 31 with 1908 viewsnc41

Would we not still be working on Goldson. Surely BHA are... If Goldson did come in Goldson and Iorfa wouldn't be a bad pairing.
Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:52 - Aug 31 with 1664 viewspointofblue

Goldson still hopeful...working on something else as well... on 22:15 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

There hasn't even been a whisper about Brighton bringing in another centre back - without them managing it I can't see us signing Goldson. A shame but that was always a risk; maybe a question should be asked about why Brighton left it so late if they wanted someone!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024