Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My brief thoughts on style, attendances etc... 13:07 - Sep 18 with 14547 viewsReuser_is_God

For me it's not down to style alone, it's probably more to do with the results.

2 things will improve the attendance at PR....

1) reduced ticket prices, which the club has already acknowledged & actioned
2) a team that constantly plays at a high tempo & look a threat going forward whilst winning more often that not (see 14/15)

Loads of possession, short passes, long ball, long passes, shots on target etc have fcuk all to do with it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Good post, except don't necessarily agree with the last sentence on 08:57 - Sep 20 with 515 viewsDyland

Good post, except don't necessarily agree with the last sentence on 03:56 - Sep 20 by TractorWood

Have you heard of Occam's razor?

i could flip that. The squad (when more are fully fit) backed by the youngsters coming through the academy looks better than it has been for a few seasons. Especially the point about the academy, as demonstrated at Selhurst Park. So it's an assumption that it will be the same old same old.

On the other hand, yes, i get the fact that it's still Mick steering the team. And will he bring the potential together in dominating displays of footie the fans crave? Everyone needs a bit of luck. But like others on here I just don't have much faith Mick will do so. He's sooo prosaic and cautious. Which isn't all bad, and the bloke deserves some credit and respect as far as I'm concerned.

Seems like the club are trying to make pricing more attractive. Again, after the own goal with the OAP bracketing, they need every incentive going to turn perceptions around.

And sort out the catering, ffs :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024