Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games 22:05 - Sep 26 with 1642 viewspatrickswell

but will cause absolute carnage over those in the lower half.

I reserve the right to rescind this comment if we beat Bristol City on Saturday.
I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:11 - Sep 26 with 1598 viewsCurrie10

What a time to post this!

Exactly the first thing that springs to mind after winning a game 5-2.....
I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:23 - Sep 26 with 1530 viewsKieran_Knows

Have a day off.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:24 - Sep 26 with 1512 viewspatrickswell

I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:11 - Sep 26 by Currie10

What a time to post this!

Exactly the first thing that springs to mind after winning a game 5-2.....

Based on our results this season, I'd say it's fair comment, yes. Great to see that we're beating those sides that are down the bottom and making it count against them. Cut out the mistakes against the likes of Leeds and we really could do something exciting.
I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:29 - Sep 26 with 1450 viewsjeera

To be fair mate, you're kinda just saying we may get beat by sides better than us, but should beat those weaker.

It is hard to disagree with that in a way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:36 - Sep 26 with 1397 viewspatrickswell

I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:29 - Sep 26 by jeera

To be fair mate, you're kinda just saying we may get beat by sides better than us, but should beat those weaker.

It is hard to disagree with that in a way.

Indeed, and that appears the difference so far this season. We've stopped being held to draws by sides we hope to beat. Long may it continue.
I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 00:13 - Sep 27 with 1222 viewsCurrie10

I can't help feeling we may get edged out by the top sides in games on 22:24 - Sep 26 by patrickswell

Based on our results this season, I'd say it's fair comment, yes. Great to see that we're beating those sides that are down the bottom and making it count against them. Cut out the mistakes against the likes of Leeds and we really could do something exciting.

Oh you could very well be right, however, you could be totally wrong.

Just find some peoples thought process and timing utterly laughable. We won 5-2 yet the glass is half empty, Mark Lawrenson ' no future in the game ' springs to mind.

For what it's worth, still unsure how we'll do this season. I will enjoy the ride!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024