Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last time we saw a game like that at home? 21:25 - Sep 27 with 1588 viewsGarv

I'm struggling.

Still in disbelief to be honest. Feel we have to follow it up with a similar attitude on Saturday.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Last time we saw a game like that at home? on 21:41 - Sep 27 with 1555 viewstextbackup

It's going to be a completely different game Saturday, however, we are scoring goals, creating chances, battling and scoring when we've gone one down, picking ourselves up after the opposition draw level.

I kind of have that feeling back that I had in the PO season, where if we went a goal down I wasn't ever really worried as I knew we'd get a goal at some point.

Wouldn't be surprised if we set up less attacking Saturday, if we do stay as we were Tuesday night I fully expect a 4-3 loss or win! Could be a crazy game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Last time we saw a game like that at home? on 22:00 - Sep 27 with 1504 viewsRonFearonsHair

Last time we saw a game like that at home? on 21:41 - Sep 27 by textbackup

It's going to be a completely different game Saturday, however, we are scoring goals, creating chances, battling and scoring when we've gone one down, picking ourselves up after the opposition draw level.

I kind of have that feeling back that I had in the PO season, where if we went a goal down I wasn't ever really worried as I knew we'd get a goal at some point.

Wouldn't be surprised if we set up less attacking Saturday, if we do stay as we were Tuesday night I fully expect a 4-3 loss or win! Could be a crazy game

Judging by the crowd reaction at kick-off after the early equaliser, I don't think you're the only one to feel this way.
Last time we saw a game like that at home? on 22:46 - Sep 27 with 1410 viewsSuperfrans

West Ham under Jewell. 5-1.

But, yes, no chance of a repeat on Saturday. Bristol are much more on form. A 1-0 win would do me.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Last time we saw a game like that at home? on 04:33 - Sep 28 with 1235 viewsharlingblue

Attack from the start, let them worry about us from the word go. At last we have a team to do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024