Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! 16:37 - Oct 17 with 33340 viewsBergholtBru

http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/education/forest-gate-primary-school-apolog

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:55 - Oct 18 with 1652 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:51 - Oct 18 by Benters

Neighbours is on Gold.

Wouldn't know. Old TV was cack.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:57 - Oct 18 with 1648 viewsArcher4721

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:55 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Wouldn't know. Old TV was cack.

Yeah but it's great for those who still live in the past.
Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:04 - Oct 18 with 1629 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:57 - Oct 18 by Archer4721

Yeah but it's great for those who still live in the past.

A safe space for them, with racism, very few trigger words such as 'Equality' or 'Diversity', and plenty of macro aggressions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:06 - Oct 18 with 1624 viewsJ2BLUE

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:04 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

A safe space for them, with racism, very few trigger words such as 'Equality' or 'Diversity', and plenty of macro aggressions.

I think you'll find only snowflakes need safe spaces...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:08 - Oct 18 with 1621 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:06 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I think you'll find only snowflakes need safe spaces...

Well, we do have a few touchy right wingers on here...

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:09 - Oct 18 with 1617 viewsJ2BLUE

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:08 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Well, we do have a few touchy right wingers on here...

I have milk, cookies and colouring books in mine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:17 - Oct 18 with 1597 viewsWeWereZombies

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:09 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I have milk, cookies and colouring books in mine.

Has this come back to how you cook eggs again?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 15:46 - Oct 18 with 1570 viewsBergholtBru

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 14:38 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

What's with the Australian theme?!

Off to see the AussieFloyd @ The Regent tonight sport.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 16:23 - Oct 18 with 1542 viewsNo9

Yet more nonsense from our glorious teaching profession!! on 16:56 - Oct 17 by BergholtBru

I think they would be better off teaching the kids proper history, Battle of Agincourt, Waterloo etc and how the British Empire civilised the world. Next thing they`ll be making white kids apologise to their black counterparts for the slave trade.

Do you mean the normal lies we were taught in school or the truth - how other nations soldiers dug us out of the Ka Ka?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024