Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop 09:58 - Nov 3 with 6959 viewsclive_baker

Is it time to stop kidding myself that he's going to get fit and play a key role in our side?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Teddy Bishop on 12:52 - Nov 3 with 1264 viewsPJH

Teddy Bishop on 12:49 - Nov 3 by itfcjoe

It was Blackpool at home (Also 3-2) where he played the full 90 iirc.

Yes, just looked at a programme from the end of that season and you are correct-the Blackpool away one we won 2-0.
Teddy Bishop on 13:30 - Nov 3 with 1228 viewsLuk38644

He really needs to try and get remotely fit so we can send him out on loan somewhere. He isn't going to get games here behind Huws, Adeyemi, Nydam, Downes and Dozzell.

He's still relatively young in football terms but hasn't progressed at all since he was 18 - It's time to either kick on or face a similar career trajectory as, like Libby said, Josh Carson.

I don't think anybody should be pinning their hopes on him. Even when he came back and played against Forest last season, he looked dire, alot worse than Douglas ever did, and that's saying something. Huws should be an example of where he should be in his career.
Teddy Bishop on 13:35 - Nov 3 with 1216 viewsWBBlue18

Teddy Bishop on 13:30 - Nov 3 by Luk38644

He really needs to try and get remotely fit so we can send him out on loan somewhere. He isn't going to get games here behind Huws, Adeyemi, Nydam, Downes and Dozzell.

He's still relatively young in football terms but hasn't progressed at all since he was 18 - It's time to either kick on or face a similar career trajectory as, like Libby said, Josh Carson.

I don't think anybody should be pinning their hopes on him. Even when he came back and played against Forest last season, he looked dire, alot worse than Douglas ever did, and that's saying something. Huws should be an example of where he should be in his career.

Saw him in an U23 match last season when he was (briefly) fit. Ran the show - the best player on the pitch by miles. Looked the complete box to box midfielder. Then limped off injured after about 80 mins not be to seen again for weeks. So close yet so far....
Teddy Bishop on 14:14 - Nov 3 with 1181 viewsHarryWright

Teddy Bishop on 13:30 - Nov 3 by Luk38644

Surely have to give him time/run of games to see where he's at. Webbo hasn't looked great since his return, I'm hearing Smith wasn't impressive on Tuesday night either so it takes time. Judge him after he's had a 5-10 game run after returning.
Teddy Bishop on 14:43 - Nov 3 with 1147 viewsHarryWright

Also for those asking when he'll be back, Mick said he's training so my assumption is some u23 games then he'll be back after that. Question is can he make it through them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024