Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. 22:37 - Nov 28 with 1624 viewsgmanrom

When we get the ball on the deck like tonight in that 1st half we really looked a good team and well capable of a top 6 place. Then I see us most matches lumping it aimlessly forward and I just don't get it.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:42 - Nov 28 with 1564 viewsHerbivore

It's almost like our midfield is better with Huws in it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:43 - Nov 28 with 1554 viewspointofblue

The ‘bigger’ sides in the division tend to give us more space to play and we can show how good we can be in that scenario. The ‘strugglers’ tend to close us down quicker and stop our passing play.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:43 - Nov 28 with 1550 viewsstrikalite

...Connolly, Ward, Huws, Celina, then Downes and Nydam make a difference, all decent on the ball..
You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:45 - Nov 28 with 1519 viewsgmanrom

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:42 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

I would be more of the opinion that it is better with Connolly in it who I thought was immense tonight. Huws is no where near match fit as yet but promising when he is.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:46 - Nov 28 with 1506 viewsFixed_It

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:42 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

Are you suggesting that our injury problems in the early part of the season might have hampered our style?! Who would've thought...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

You know what I think this is the most frustrating part. on 22:56 - Nov 28 with 1449 viewsSwn98

Yea and weres HUWS been all season injured.We have massively over performed this season lets hope that now the injured players are returning we can kick on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024