Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Dec 21 with 7220 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32820/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:34 - Dec 21 with 6024 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon all. We're expecting Mick just after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Dec 21 with 6007 viewsmuccletonjoe

He can take all the time he needs today gav
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Dec 21 with 5997 viewsGavTWTD

You've a day off?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Dec 21 with 5995 viewsmuccletonjoe

Finnished for christmas last friday ; )
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Dec 21 with 5994 viewsGavTWTD

Very nice too

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Dec 21 with 5994 viewsmuccletonjoe

Indeed
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Dec 21 with 5992 viewsPJH

I finished for christmas 4 years ago, that is very nice too.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Dec 21 with 5991 viewsmuccletonjoe

Cant beat that one PJH
Login to get fewer ads

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsBrianTablet

Welcome to 'They-are-a-good-team' Hour... and for once he'll be right :-)

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsmuccletonjoe

Watching its a wonderful life while we are waiting
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsBrianTablet

Fingers crossed he'll be outlining his desire to attack Wolves and try to win the match with our high-tempo pressing and playing four attacking players.... or?

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsGavTWTD

Just seen the odds for a town win. 10.5!

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsmuccletonjoe

Worth a fiver
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 5990 viewsBrianTablet

Gav... that has to be worth 20p

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 5989 viewssmellmycheese

23 of us voluntarily listening to Mick.........

ITFC : the greatest club in England
Poll: Clarke Harris to ITFC

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Dec 21 with 5988 viewsGavTWTD

I have to listen. What's your excuse?

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewsmuccletonjoe

Christmas spirit
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewsPJH

Has anyone told Phil that the conference is today 'cos he is not logged in yet?
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewsGavTWTD

Bit early in the day for me

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewsmuccletonjoe

Ie whiskey
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewssmellmycheese

I really don’t have one :-) A forlorn hope he says I’m going I think

ITFC : the greatest club in England
Poll: Clarke Harris to ITFC

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 5985 viewsmuccletonjoe

Just the one
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 21 with 5980 viewsmuccletonjoe

But it went down rather well
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Dec 21 with 5979 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's doing iFollow.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Dec 21 with 5977 viewsmuccletonjoe

The usual half one then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024