Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First half.. 18:36 - Dec 30 with 998 viewsSwailsey

Awful.

I felt Webster had an atrocious game today, although if he was struggling with injury from the off that may explain it. Smith should have started if that was the case and certainly should have come on for him over Iorfa.

Feel for McDonnall, Bru wasn’t up to it today.

Second half much better, but that was the most frustrated I have been at a game for a long time.

Nice to find out I sit so close to TLA though.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

First half.. on 18:40 - Dec 30 with 977 viewsWD19

Nip and tuck between Webster and Celina as to who was worse in the first 50 mins. Bru not far behind.

Waghorn and Connelly excellent.

Derby seemed to stop playing once they went in front. Was underwhelmed by them given the quality in their squad.
First half.. on 18:41 - Dec 30 with 968 viewsjas0999

First half.. on 18:40 - Dec 30 by WD19

Nip and tuck between Webster and Celina as to who was worse in the first 50 mins. Bru not far behind.

Waghorn and Connelly excellent.

Derby seemed to stop playing once they went in front. Was underwhelmed by them given the quality in their squad.

Connelly was indeed excellent. Our best player. Waghorn okay. The rest very average. That’s being kind. First half showing was unacceptable.
First half.. on 18:41 - Dec 30 with 966 viewsbritbiker

probably one of his worst this year. Even his passing was dreadful today. shame as he has been improving since his injury comeback
First half.. on 18:52 - Dec 30 with 923 viewsDarth_Koont

First half we didn't win a single 50-50 and if we did the ball popped out to a Derby player.

Second half we dropped off them and tried to play around them which made a huge difference. They still had the advantage because they could hold their position but at least we got a foothold in the game.

I thought our midfielders did well to work themselves into the game but it would be interesting to see what would have happened we started with Skuse, Huw and Adeyemi*

*Connolly did well but he became the enforcer which didn't really suit him. But he needs Skuse and Huws/Adeyemi to really flourish and get forward where he's most dangerous.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024