Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? 13:37 - Jan 2 with 5725 viewshomer_123

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42542640

Genuine question.

And for the chaps of the board, do you get offended when called love or dear or pet by the opposite sex?

EDIT: I should state that the Tweeted response from Virgin is indeed crap, I'm asking more about the original situation.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 13:42]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 15:31 - Jan 2 with 1313 viewsRyorry

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 15:04 - Jan 2 by Dyland

Well if that happened there would be a long pause, and as the camera zooms in and an ominous soundtrack begins she would say quietly but insistently, "how do you know my name?"

Funnily enough, when I was the only person to join The Flying Scotsman at Skipton (it had started further south) for the Settle-Carlisle run in July, it was quite a shock to be greeted by name by the guard who stepped out to show me to my seat! Of course I'd pre-paid by card & ticket had been posted to me ...

Was actually a very nice feature of lovely old-fashioned day.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

on 01:06 - Jan 3 with 1283 views_

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 01:13 - Jan 3 with 1276 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 01:06 - Jan 3 by _

Nice that you got in another dig at advertisers when it was nothing whatsoever to do with advertisers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 01:15 - Jan 3 with 1265 views_

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 01:13 - Jan 3 by BrixtonBlue

Nice that you got in another dig at advertisers when it was nothing whatsoever to do with advertisers.

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 06:39 - Jan 3 with 1222 viewsBenters2

No of course not.

The World has gone nuts.
To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 09:48 - Jan 3 with 1203 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 01:15 - Jan 3 by _

I've not even mentioned you to admin, let alone 'blubbed'.

Whether you have respect for advertising or not is neither here nor there. I was just pointing out this is nothing to do with advertising, so it was weird you mentioned it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 13:22 - Jan 3 with 1167 views_

To our female fans, would you be offended in this situ? on 09:48 - Jan 3 by BrixtonBlue

I've not even mentioned you to admin, let alone 'blubbed'.

Whether you have respect for advertising or not is neither here nor there. I was just pointing out this is nothing to do with advertising, so it was weird you mentioned it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024