Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh god I’ve just remembered something else from last night 11:59 - Jan 3 with 1481 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

After the second Fulham goal, when the goalscorers name was read out someone behind me yelled out ‘ Oh good, another Englishman’

Ignoring the casual xenophobia/racism, I can only assume that by ‘another’ he was also referring to the first goalscorer. That being England under 19 international Ryan Sessegnon...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Oh god I’ve just remembered something else from last night on 12:01 - Jan 3 with 1437 viewsSteve_M

It was stupid all round last night, had a load of kids shouting "Brexit" and other inanities every five minutes behind us in the first half.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

When Spence got sent off..... on 12:04 - Jan 3 with 1411 viewsBloots

....the bloke behind me started screaming "Mick Out!" over and over again.

He even tried to make it into a chant, which didn't really work.

Although to be fair he had spent the entire first half singing "We've got, Joey Gardiner", so he was a bit simple.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Oh god I’ve just remembered something else from last night on 12:22 - Jan 3 with 1293 viewsFixed_It

I was up at stupid o'clock this morning driving my son to Luton Airport along the M1. On the way back I tuned into Heart FM and the co-host of their early morning show, bloke called Ivan apparently, declared how great 2018 has started as he is the stadium announcer at Fulham. I swore. A lot.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024