Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing 17:31 - Jan 4 with 1562 viewsBluefish

And singing that his team play sh*t football. At least his team mates can run away from it, he has to stand there and listen.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 17:49 - Jan 4 with 1514 viewsJ2BLUE

He might be glad of the entertainment if it's as boring as people say?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 17:56 - Jan 4 with 1493 viewsTheBlueBarca

He can watch Palace play cr4p football from the bench instead.

Because they are cr4p.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:00 - Jan 4 with 1488 viewsNewcyBlue

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 17:49 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

He might be glad of the entertainment if it's as boring as people say?

Bart after the Fulham match

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:04 - Jan 4 with 1469 viewsTheBlueBarca

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:00 - Jan 4 by NewcyBlue

Bart after the Fulham match

I am sure the Fulham fans enjoyed their players literally walking around our defence who did nothing to score in what was pretty much a formality in the end. Probably one of the biggest lack of efforts made by Ipswich players ever. Knudsen is fine though, he got a new contract to play statue in that game.

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:05 - Jan 4 with 1466 viewsstrikalite

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 17:56 - Jan 4 by TheBlueBarca

He can watch Palace play cr4p football from the bench instead.

Because they are cr4p.

Doing better now, this has he's going all over it..

1. Sings Crowe's praises recently.
2. Premier League and double the wage
3. ME get's £4m
4. World Cup - gets him in squad?
5. Just like Murphy, MM won't hold him back for his big move
6. AGENT
I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:08 - Jan 4 with 1450 viewsNewcyBlue

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:04 - Jan 4 by TheBlueBarca

I am sure the Fulham fans enjoyed their players literally walking around our defence who did nothing to score in what was pretty much a formality in the end. Probably one of the biggest lack of efforts made by Ipswich players ever. Knudsen is fine though, he got a new contract to play statue in that game.

I just read the match report. I was in bed with the Mrs at the time.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:10 - Jan 4 with 1447 viewsTheBlueBarca

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:08 - Jan 4 by NewcyBlue

I just read the match report. I was in bed with the Mrs at the time.

Watch the highlights, you wont even believe just how bad it was.

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:14 - Jan 4 with 1430 viewsJ2BLUE

I expect Bart is delighted to not have to stand nearest the booing on 18:10 - Jan 4 by TheBlueBarca

Watch the highlights, you wont even believe just how bad it was.

Don't be like that Mrs Newcy, he tries his best.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024