Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Biggest Fear Next Season… 12:47 - Jan 6 with 1187 viewsmattelliot

Although we are only 7 points from the play-offs I can see the season petering out to nothing, especially after our recent form.

I can also see McGoldrick leaving — I think it is time for him to move on, with his high wages I would be surprised if he signs again. Also, Webster & Bart’s (if he is still here) future will be cast under more doubt in the summer. Skuse will follow MM if he leaves — although not world beating he is key to our (current) style of play.

However, my biggest fear is MM leaving, going to a team with the money and ambition, and storming the league. A team like Notts Forrest, Hull, or Barnsley, as they have just been purchased by a large conglomerate. I can see plenty fighting for MM signature. He will then give the two finger salute to ITFC when he returns as a “this is what I could have done for you”.

FYI, I am still undecided whether or not I want MM to leave. On a weekly basis my mind is constantly changing.
My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 12:55 - Jan 6 with 1147 viewsDarth_Koont

When Mick leaves I hope he does well somewhere else. He deserves it.

Not least because I seriously doubt he'd be anything less than friendly and complimentary if he came back as an opposition manager.

Pronouns: He/Him

My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:04 - Jan 6 with 1104 viewswitchdoctor

is that he’s still in charge here
My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:07 - Jan 6 with 1096 viewsbrogansnose

I can't see Mick going to a club with dubious owners. Wasn't it one of the reasons why he came here was that PJ had given him a good reference concerning Evans. As I recall, he turned down Forest as he didn't was unsure of that Al Fawaz bloke. It would be particularly galling if Evans gives the new manager the financial support that he didn't give to Mick.

Undoubtably he will be in demand.
My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:10 - Jan 6 with 1089 viewsGuthrum

My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:07 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

I can't see Mick going to a club with dubious owners. Wasn't it one of the reasons why he came here was that PJ had given him a good reference concerning Evans. As I recall, he turned down Forest as he didn't was unsure of that Al Fawaz bloke. It would be particularly galling if Evans gives the new manager the financial support that he didn't give to Mick.

Undoubtably he will be in demand.

Indeed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:20 - Jan 6 with 1056 viewsWD19

My Biggest Fear Next Season… on 13:04 - Jan 6 by witchdoctor

is that he’s still in charge here

Don’t panic, even if he is not, everything will still be his fault.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024