Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... 17:07 - Jan 9 with 1390 viewsSuperfrans

I wonder who the FAI would want??

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/why-martin-oneill-is-the-right-fit-for-sto

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 17:50 - Jan 9 with 1340 viewsJohnny_Boy

Keane would be the obvious appointment - but I can't see that happening.

Stephen Kelly perhaps.

In all fairnes, the list of managers linked with that job on various footballing odds sites are quite depressing. Steve Bruce? Mark Hughes? Neil Lennon? Brendan Rodgers?

Would Michael O'Neil swap quarters? I can't imagine he would....I could see him taking the Scotland job though.

Sean Dyche & Paul Lambert will think they're too young for International management too.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 20:02]
If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 17:58 - Jan 9 with 1318 viewsSuperfrans

If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 17:50 - Jan 9 by Johnny_Boy

Keane would be the obvious appointment - but I can't see that happening.

Stephen Kelly perhaps.

In all fairnes, the list of managers linked with that job on various footballing odds sites are quite depressing. Steve Bruce? Mark Hughes? Neil Lennon? Brendan Rodgers?

Would Michael O'Neil swap quarters? I can't imagine he would....I could see him taking the Scotland job though.

Sean Dyche & Paul Lambert will think they're too young for International management too.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 20:02]

McCarthy?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 18:03 - Jan 9 with 1315 viewschicoazul

Can't wait for all the dimlows to spit the dummy out when Mick gets asked about it in his presser this week and doesnt deny he would love to manage at that level again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 1315 viewsJohnny_Boy

If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 17:58 - Jan 9 by Superfrans

McCarthy?

Why bring in a safe pair of hands when in actual fact they probably need a potential overhaul to replace the old guard & blood / integrate the yoofs into the senior squad.

Surely Mick's ideal window to rejoin the ROI set-up was the timeframe when O'Neil was appointed.
Remember when he refused to distance himself from the vacant ROI spot at his ITFC pressers? Then.

Of course the FAI have a track record of wrong appointments. So who knows, eh?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 18:11]
If Martin O'Neill goes to Stoke, the Ireland job becomes vacant... on 18:36 - Jan 9 with 1252 viewstextbackup

Please be MM so he fcks off earlier than june

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024