Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving 17:18 - Jan 20 with 2968 viewsBABLUE

Derek in Lowestoft - Why is Emmanuel not playing instead of Knudsen.

Because he is on loan in Rotherham and is a right back perhaps
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 2841 viewsCrock

And he is not good enough.

Poll: Favourite number?

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:34 - Jan 20 with 2801 viewsRyorry

Don't they ask what points callers are going to make before putting them on air? Or perhaps they knew, & thought it might bump their listening figures?!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:36 - Jan 20 with 2772 viewsjas0999

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:34 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

Don't they ask what points callers are going to make before putting them on air? Or perhaps they knew, & thought it might bump their listening figures?!!

It seems fewer and fewer folk actually bother calling nowadays, which I suspect means they put anyone on air!
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:40 - Jan 20 with 2738 viewsBABLUE

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:36 - Jan 20 by jas0999

It seems fewer and fewer folk actually bother calling nowadays, which I suspect means they put anyone on air!

At least Frank is actually watching the games now, rather than listening to the last 10 minutes and repeating whatever Mick Mills had said 😁😁😁
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:49 - Jan 20 with 2681 viewsBABLUE

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:40 - Jan 20 by BABLUE

At least Frank is actually watching the games now, rather than listening to the last 10 minutes and repeating whatever Mick Mills had said 😁😁😁

From 1-0 down we played well said MM.

The worst game he has seen all season.

Perhaps try to do that from the start?

Bolton are full of tough players

CCV did well, Gleeson was the outstanding player.

Another pop at the fans though. He can help himself can he?
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 2635 viewsBloomBlue

Suffolk is full of thick people
Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 18:31 - Jan 20 with 2525 viewsGeoffSentence

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 17:56 - Jan 20 by BloomBlue

Suffolk is full of thick people

You are Mick McCarthy and I claim my five pounds.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 21:37 - Jan 20 with 2301 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

probably that Eessaja bellend out of the chatroom earlier...
Login to get fewer ads

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 07:31 - Jan 21 with 2048 viewsTractorWood

There was a caller a few weeks back who didn't have any views to put across so every question they were asked by Brenner was met with 'I go to nearly every game and have done for years'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Radio Suffolk callers the gold that keeps giving on 08:19 - Jan 21 with 1995 viewsMaySixth

LOL

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024