Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day 02:30 - Feb 1 with 1845 viewsIllinoisblue

10 million for a Preston striker who scores once every four games. Bonkers etc.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 02:53 - Feb 1 with 1835 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Everyone around these parts is not happy with it.

The general gist of things is that they were promised European competition standard players when they left Upton Park for the Olympic stadium and yet are signing a half decent striker from Preston whilst selling their best player this season to Swansea.

The natives aren’t happy.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 03:05 - Feb 1 with 1828 viewsIllinoisblue

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 02:53 - Feb 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Everyone around these parts is not happy with it.

The general gist of things is that they were promised European competition standard players when they left Upton Park for the Olympic stadium and yet are signing a half decent striker from Preston whilst selling their best player this season to Swansea.

The natives aren’t happy.

good to hear, unhappy Hammers make my heart glow. May they suffer in their soulless athletics stadium for years to come.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 03:09 - Feb 1 with 1825 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 03:05 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

good to hear, unhappy Hammers make my heart glow. May they suffer in their soulless athletics stadium for years to come.

The thing that has p1ssed West Ham fans off most is that they’ve lost their identity.

They were well known across the footballing world for having a tight compact ground full every week making an unbelievable atmosphere. Now, they are miles away from the pitch, don’t sell out every game (the freebies given away tends to inflate their attendances apparently) and struggle for atmosphere because of the size of the stadium. They seem to feel like Brady and co have come in and then the West Ham they knew has been sold out.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 07:21 - Feb 1 with 1630 viewsFtnfwest

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 03:09 - Feb 1 by The_Romford_Blue

The thing that has p1ssed West Ham fans off most is that they’ve lost their identity.

They were well known across the footballing world for having a tight compact ground full every week making an unbelievable atmosphere. Now, they are miles away from the pitch, don’t sell out every game (the freebies given away tends to inflate their attendances apparently) and struggle for atmosphere because of the size of the stadium. They seem to feel like Brady and co have come in and then the West Ham they knew has been sold out.

I think that’s mostly right tbh. The ground still rocks when it’s full and they’re playing well (it’s just that hardly ever happens! Bit like us sadly)
Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 08:03 - Feb 1 with 1516 viewsbournemouthblue

Hugill to West Ham must be the weirdest deal of the day on 07:21 - Feb 1 by Ftnfwest

I think that’s mostly right tbh. The ground still rocks when it’s full and they’re playing well (it’s just that hardly ever happens! Bit like us sadly)

The stadium also gives them great potential if they can ever put together a half decent side

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024