Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness 15:51 - Feb 11 with 2416 viewsMaySixth

the fanbase has been split apart

the attendances are declining

the football style is generally dreadful

we have an owner who really doesn't seem to have any clue

beginning to feel as if my great club is dying in front of my eyes and its death by a thousand cuts

all i want is everyone of those players and fans next week to give 110% and hope that something good comes to us at Carrow Road

we bloody deserve it

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 15:57 - Feb 11 with 2395 viewsIpswich1984

I thought the same as I left SBR yesterday and there were fans kicking off with each other, it’s sad to see such a decline on all fronts!

I watched a couple of the youth team games and this season and looks like we have a bright future from the academy, however with the current set up as is, it won’t remain this way.

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 15:58 - Feb 11 with 2393 viewstextbackup

from speaking to mates, general feeling is go out with a bang sunday.

something I call the LucanDog effect, and pitch invade in hope of a ban!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:38 - Feb 11 with 2303 viewsBenters2

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 15:58 - Feb 11 by textbackup

from speaking to mates, general feeling is go out with a bang sunday.

something I call the LucanDog effect, and pitch invade in hope of a ban!

Id be happy with that.
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:44 - Feb 11 with 2282 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What exactly is the fanbase split on? Surely everyone has come to their sense by now haven't they?
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:47 - Feb 11 with 2259 viewstextbackup

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:44 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What exactly is the fanbase split on? Surely everyone has come to their sense by now haven't they?

majority have, the rest are just happy their tiny insignificant club still exist for them to be super supporters of.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:50 - Feb 11 with 2238 viewsBenters2

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:44 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

No Mick In .

People fear change.

11k gates next season.
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 17:08 - Feb 11 with 2200 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:50 - Feb 11 by Benters2

No Mick In .

People fear change.

11k gates next season.

A lot of Suffolk people are so boring and weird.
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 17:20 - Feb 11 with 2174 viewsMothersAgainstKids

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 17:08 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

stoic
Login to get fewer ads

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 04:09 - Feb 12 with 1917 viewsBenters2

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 17:08 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sad times
Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 04:48 - Feb 12 with 1903 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 16:50 - Feb 11 by Benters2

No Mick In .

People fear change.

11k gates next season.

Who are the Mick inners?

I think most people have said he should go at the end of the season or as soon as we are mathematically safe. We’ve also said that the owner is the far bigger problem which will only become apparent when he replaces mick with an equally boring manager but one with less contacts and ability to sign good players on the cheap. A Gary Megson if you would.

EVANS OUT.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 06:04 - Feb 12 with 1858 viewsBenters2

Overriding emotion today looking back at yesterday is simply sadness on 04:48 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Who are the Mick inners?

I think most people have said he should go at the end of the season or as soon as we are mathematically safe. We’ve also said that the owner is the far bigger problem which will only become apparent when he replaces mick with an equally boring manager but one with less contacts and ability to sign good players on the cheap. A Gary Megson if you would.

EVANS OUT.

Who are the Mick Inners?

Mick Mac should have been gone by now!

Mick Mac should have gone after the Lincoln cup game.

I have never known a time like this,where a manager can decide his own future.

Next Sunday is it for me,i will not waste any more of my time and money following this crap. We need a change of just about everything.

No wonder nobody gives a fk anymore.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 7:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024