Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham to win play offs 08:46 - Feb 16 with 3874 viewsgrimboy

I am convinced it’s their year this year to go back up they play some lovely football and I think they will get to the play off final and win it .
And if McCarthy is still here next season I might get a season ticket at craven cottage and watch them instead until Ipswich breathe again without MM .
Fulham to win play offs on 10:13 - Feb 16 with 1249 viewsBluefish

Fulham to win play offs on 10:08 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Melt? Been a Town follower/supporter for 40 odd years it’s great that a person I have never met tells me what or who I am didn’t say I wouldn’t watch Town you need to my posts a bit better than you are I have a voice like you and everybody else on here and off here.

No you don't, you are a melt. Toddle off and support Fulham or Chelsea or man u or all of them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

And I didn't say support.... on 10:15 - Feb 16 with 1249 viewsgrimboy

And I didn't say support.... on 10:01 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....I said pretend to support.

Understand?

‘Pretend to support’am I going mad or does support appear in that sentence?
Funny boy you are.
Fulham to win play offs on 10:17 - Feb 16 with 1243 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 10:13 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

No you don't, you are a melt. Toddle off and support Fulham or Chelsea or man u or all of them

Ok Mr Enforcer.
Not if McCarthy quits in May.
Correct.... on 10:17 - Feb 16 with 1243 viewsBloots

And I didn't say support.... on 10:15 - Feb 16 by grimboy

‘Pretend to support’am I going mad or does support appear in that sentence?
Funny boy you are.

....you are going mad.

Thanks.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

on 10:23 - Feb 16 with 1239 views_

Fulham to win play offs on 10:27 - Feb 16 with 1233 viewsHerbivore

Fulham to win play offs on 09:19 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Go now ? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to watch Town while the decline is in progress unlike you I was bought up watching good decent football passionate managers (bar maybe one or two) unlike nowadays when Town have an arrogant man in charge who plays rubbish football me and 8,000 fans in the past 5 years or so can’t be wrong.
You keep trying to justify his existence at Ipswich one day you might really believe it but I won’t waste my money on that while MM is draining the life out of the club I’ll come back when he has gone because I can and don’t have to be told to do so from someone who’s head is firmly stuck up his arsehole.

8000 fans? Our average attendance in Mick's first season in charge was 16,600 or so and it's currently just over 16,500. Quite a big difference between 100 and 8000 mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fulham to win play offs on 10:48 - Feb 16 with 1222 viewsgrimboy

Fulham to win play offs on 10:27 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

8000 fans? Our average attendance in Mick's first season in charge was 16,600 or so and it's currently just over 16,500. Quite a big difference between 100 and 8000 mate.

Absolutely the old ever decreasing crowd hey someone posted on here that steward thought the crowd against the mighty Burton was nearer 11500,what was the average crowd under Keene and Jewel? I think it’s way below now that must tell you something.
I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 11:00 - Feb 16 with 1211 viewsBluebell

I am dealing with it sunshine..... on 09:59 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Support? Did I say support no I didn’t I hope I never I will go and watch Fulham that’s what is said.

Are you on half term this week?

Perhaps you should be doing homework. Your grammar and punctuation certainly needs attention.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham to win play offs on 11:05 - Feb 16 with 1205 viewsHerbivore

Fulham to win play offs on 10:48 - Feb 16 by grimboy

Absolutely the old ever decreasing crowd hey someone posted on here that steward thought the crowd against the mighty Burton was nearer 11500,what was the average crowd under Keene and Jewel? I think it’s way below now that must tell you something.

I'm posting facts, mate. Facts are things that are true and verifiable.

If you'd like to know why attendance has gone down over the last 5 years (though not by much at all) it's because we've been stuck in this poxy division for another 5 years. Attendances declined by a far greater number in the 5 years before Mick took over and in the 5 years before that too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fulham to win play offs on 11:07 - Feb 16 with 1199 viewsBluebell

Fulham to win play offs on 10:48 - Feb 16 by grimboy

*Keane and Jewell.
Fulham to win play offs on 11:37 - Feb 16 with 1189 viewsBluefish

Fulham to win play offs on 11:07 - Feb 16 by Bluebell

*Keane and Jewell.

*keane and Jewell

Possibly even *keane and jewell

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024