Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... 07:18 - Feb 19 with 2125 viewsITFC_Forever

Just you watch.

All because some 16 year old kids can’t handle their beer and the stewards can’t control them.

And then the season after, Town fans will go all over the city as they’ll remember there was no beer in the ground.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:28 - Feb 19 with 2063 viewsBenters2

Good its crap anyway!

Why people cant go to a game and not get pissed before hand amazes me!
Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:31 - Feb 19 with 2043 viewshoppy

You spelt ‘dïckheads’ wrongly...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:39 - Feb 19 with 2015 viewsblue75

They’ll still sell beer ITFC pick up the bill for all the damages. Naaridge don’t want to miss out on that money the way their finances are.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:40 - Feb 19 with 2006 viewsblue75

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:28 - Feb 19 by Benters2

Good its crap anyway!

Why people cant go to a game and not get pissed before hand amazes me!

Mick McCarthy’s manager hard to watch sober.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:56 - Feb 19 with 1941 viewsBlueBadger

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:40 - Feb 19 by blue75

Mick McCarthy’s manager hard to watch sober.

So much so that you're still drunk?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 08:00 - Feb 19 with 1926 viewsBenters2

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 07:31 - Feb 19 by hoppy

You spelt ‘dïckheads’ wrongly...

I thought d1ckheads only went to the London games?

Where were you anyway?
Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 08:53 - Feb 19 with 1767 viewsPavlovsCat

Many of us enjoy a beer before the game. God knows, watching Ipswich it’s almost become a necessity! And I agree with your comments re 16 year olds, etc. However, the absurd midday k.o. time only encourages these people to force down their usual quota in much less time, a recipe for trouble.

It may be a good little earner for them, but the police really should look at how sensible this approach really is.
Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 09:00 - Feb 19 with 1727 viewsSteve_M

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 08:53 - Feb 19 by PavlovsCat

Many of us enjoy a beer before the game. God knows, watching Ipswich it’s almost become a necessity! And I agree with your comments re 16 year olds, etc. However, the absurd midday k.o. time only encourages these people to force down their usual quota in much less time, a recipe for trouble.

It may be a good little earner for them, but the police really should look at how sensible this approach really is.

No, the kick off time wasn't to blame for the idiots yesterday. They were just being dicks and inconveniencing every other ITFC fan in the process.

I think there is a wider point on the kick off times and whether they achieve anything useful beyond a load of police overtime but the two shouldn't be conflated.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 09:10 - Feb 19 with 1690 viewsITFC_Forever

Next season there’ll be no alcohol sold in the away end at Norwich.... on 09:00 - Feb 19 by Steve_M

No, the kick off time wasn't to blame for the idiots yesterday. They were just being dicks and inconveniencing every other ITFC fan in the process.

I think there is a wider point on the kick off times and whether they achieve anything useful beyond a load of police overtime but the two shouldn't be conflated.

Indeed, the kick-off time clearly didn't make any difference to them getting p1ssed and acting like morons.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024