Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues 08:48 - Feb 20 with 6144 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm a big 6 Music fan but I can't abide Mary Ann Hobbs who is sitting in for the next two weeks at this time.

Don't want sport, don't want tons of adverts just some decent tunes.

Think 6 Music without Mary Ann Hobbs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 10:41 - Feb 21 with 1012 viewsDubtractor

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 08:26 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

On the odd occasions I listen to 6 music during the day it is pretty tedious, certainly in the morning. The evening stuff still tends to be varied and random.

I'll note those two stations down and have a listen though, cheers.

Kexp is great, though the time difference means that you sometimes get their early morning stuff which can be a bit ambient......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 999 viewsimsureazzure

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 19:54 - Feb 20 by unbelievablue

She's so annoying.

Best presenter(s)? I love Cerys Matthews.

Cerys Matthews has to have the most annoying voice possible, having said that Annie Nightingale is possibly the only female radio presenter I can listen to.
DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 11:41 - Feb 21 with 984 viewssoupytwist

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 10:39 - Feb 21 by BaaBaaBlue

If it helps.. I think Nemone is sitting in next week

Not greatly to be honest. I'm not a massive fan of them parachuting in celebs who don't normally do radio (as often happens on other networks) but there's got to be someone with a bit more life in their delivery than MAH. Tom Ravenscroft is sitting in for Lamacq this week so at least it's not him.
DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 13:30 - Feb 21 with 964 viewsDubtractor

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 11:41 - Feb 21 by soupytwist

Not greatly to be honest. I'm not a massive fan of them parachuting in celebs who don't normally do radio (as often happens on other networks) but there's got to be someone with a bit more life in their delivery than MAH. Tom Ravenscroft is sitting in for Lamacq this week so at least it's not him.

They should get Marc Riley in for all shows imo.

Best show in the radio on any station.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 19:34 - Feb 21 with 932 viewsJohnny_Boy

DAB Radio station me up, fellow blues on 10:41 - Feb 21 by Dubtractor

Kexp is great, though the time difference means that you sometimes get their early morning stuff which can be a bit ambient......

Yep. Agree with you there. But there's something quite eclectic about listening to a 2/3am live playlist in the middle of a sunny afternoon. It doesn't always work, but it's still exceptionally better than listening to the new Coldplay single on 6Music.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024